Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Headers

Old 03-20-2010, 10:13 PM   #1
4ari trd is on a distinguished road

4ari trd's Tacoma Gallery
Headers

so i am looking to add some headers to my truck..i have a 08 tacoma v6 with a magnaflow exhaust and k&n intake and a maf calibrator..I have been hearing that the doug thorly long tube headers are really nice...now with they change the sound of the truck because its already pretty loud with the exhaust and i would love to go louder. so is it worth the money or should i not bother
Old 03-20-2010, 10:15 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Oh it'll get louder for sure!

If you got the money do it!
Old 03-20-2010, 10:23 PM   #3
4ari trd is on a distinguished road

4ari trd's Tacoma Gallery
i hope so im planning on getting them in a few weeks
Old 03-23-2010, 05:12 PM   #6
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Loud! Vvvrrrrroooommm! Do it!