LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

New exhaust idea.. help guys

Old 03-22-2010, 05:09 PM   #1
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
New exhaust idea.. help guys

I want to convert my single output from the right side... to a dual exhaust with one muffler split into 2 pipes and running on both sides of the truck pointing out ( not straight back ). anyone know how this will look and if the sound will be decreased since the muffler is split? right now i have flowmaster super 44 and it sounds amazing. and another thing, will i have space for it to run on the left side?

something like in this pic, but pointing straight out of the sides, just as if i duplicated the stock exhaust position on the other side.
Attached Thumbnails
New exhaust idea.. help guys-dual_exhaust_5.jpg  
Old 03-22-2010, 05:40 PM   #3
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
I've got the Flowmaster system with the 50 series. Its bolt together but can be welded, and I think it looks and sounds awesome. I don't know if they make one to fit the standard cab but it might be cheaper to find a good muffler shop to fabricate it for you.

yeah theres a muffler shop near my house, im thinking bout getting an estimate
Old 03-22-2010, 06:09 PM   #4
#1 Member
Tacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud ofTacofanatic05' has much to be proud of

Name: Hunter
Tacofanatic05''s Tacoma Gallery
I have a super 44, 1 in 2 out and i absolutely love it! Very deep roar especially with my CAI!
With my big tips haha!
Old 03-22-2010, 06:15 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacofanatic05' View Post
I have a super 44, 1 in 2 out and i absolutely love it! Very deep roar especially with my CAI!
With my big tips haha!

well i must say... for a 4cyl, i love mine.. i HATE WIINGGG WINNGGG like little civics, with the super 44, i get a deep sound with a little bit of a high pitch. perfect for me
Old 03-22-2010, 06:28 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Ham View Post
I think it would look better angled instead of a duplicated stock

if anyone could photoshop it.. itd be amazing

Products Discussed in this Thread