LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

hi lift slider adpter???

Old 03-25-2010, 04:52 PM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
hi lift slider adpter???

anyone know where i can get the slider adptor for the hi lift jack at a good price........
i know i seen it before but now i have been looking and i cant find one???
Old 03-25-2010, 05:16 PM   #2
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
slee offroad
Old 03-25-2010, 05:26 PM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

just tried that site and could not locate the slider adptor for the hi lift????
anyone else????
Old 03-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #4
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.sleeoffroad.com/products/...overy_main.htm
Old 03-25-2010, 05:52 PM   #5
BIG DADDY

thanks for trying to help
yea i looked at that one......
but i was looking for the adptor thats like a half cup that locks around the slider....
Old 03-25-2010, 06:36 PM   #6
BIG DADDY

bump
Old 03-25-2010, 06:47 PM   #8
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwild View Post
I think this is what you are looking for
http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
By the time that thing gets to your door it would be damn near 80 dollars!

Quite a bit for what you get IMO.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:53 PM   #9
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC4333 View Post
By the time that thing gets to your door it would be damn near 80 dollars!

Quite a bit for what you get IMO.

I thoght it was a little high but i never bought one just tryin to help out. Toytec is expensive for some stuff anyway
Old 03-25-2010, 07:22 PM   #10
BIG DADDY

dam i feel stupid....thanks man i knew i seen it somewhere.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwild View Post
I think this is what you are looking for
http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
Old 03-25-2010, 07:23 PM   #11
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
No problem i just noticed it the other day when i order some parts.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:25 PM   #12
BIG DADDY

where did u get that one? $$$$

$$
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pd3 View Post
Looks like it does to me?

You cant tell from the 2nd pic, but if you look at the first, the slider goes between the two wedge shaped objects no?
Old 03-25-2010, 07:45 PM   #13

^^looks like slee
Old 03-25-2010, 08:32 PM   #14
BIG DADDY

yes it is
i just found this on another website
http://sbefabrication.com/page2.php?...age&category=3
Old 03-25-2010, 09:48 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
WabFab...makes the one toytec sells

order direct from them in various sizes/colors

http://www.wabfab.org/html/products/...eradapters.htm
Old 03-25-2010, 09:54 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
WabFab...makes the one toytec sells

order direct from them in various sizes/colors

http://www.wabfab.org/html/products/...eradapters.htm
the one above u comes in different styles and cheaper...