Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Non cat back exhaust

Old 03-31-2010, 03:02 AM   #1
KRS1 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Boatswainmate (BM1)
KRS1's Tacoma Gallery
Non cat back exhaust

i am about to buy some shorty headers and want to put an exhaust system on as well.... i dont want a CAT BACK system tho..... does anyone know where can buy a exhaust system that would be like designated as "OFF ROAD USE ONLY" or something like that..... if not i guess i will be making one....
Old 03-31-2010, 03:11 AM   #2
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
what do you mean you don't want a catback? are you looking for just a muffler?
Old 03-31-2010, 04:02 AM   #3
KRS1 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Boatswainmate (BM1)
KRS1's Tacoma Gallery
yeah..... headers to straight pipes/ mufflers only..... i know that some states dont allow this... but here in Guam and the othe places i will live.. also don't have emissions laws so i am not really concerened abut that.... pretty much the fastest way in and fastest way out for the air is what i am looking for...
Old 03-31-2010, 07:04 AM   #4
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
well if you don't want a catback, just order a muffler, and that's done. URD sells a couple y-pipes that are catless.

Depending on the muffler(s) you go with, it could very well sound like complete shit.