LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Need help choosing exhaust!

Old 03-31-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
ben26416 is on a distinguished road
ben26416's Tacoma Gallery
Need help choosing exhaust!

I am getting my new double cab on friday and I need help choosing exhausts. I can get the TRD one from toyota but it is a single in single out. I can get one from autoanything that is a single in dual out. Which would be louder? The truck is a MT by the way.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:55 PM   #2
zkdawg is on a distinguished road

Name: zach
zkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
i would go with the duel out for the fact that it would preform better and sound better then the single, and from what i have heard autoanything are great to work with.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:59 PM   #3
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
I have the mbrp single in dual out and it sounds great and was easy to install. I have ordered stuff from autoanything b4 and cust. service was good.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:03 PM   #4
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
even though i have duals, i want to get the banks!
Old 04-03-2010, 08:00 PM   #6
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
i just installed the trd yesterday,it has a very deep growl,but not ricey.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:02 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Chris4x4 just got the full TRD Cat-Back and it sounds really good!...Single exhaust out
Old 04-04-2010, 06:33 PM   #8
Thanks for all of the advice! I picked up my new truck on friday and love it! I went ahead and ordered the flowmaster from autoanything and will just keep my fingers crossed that it sounds good.
Attached Thumbnails
Need help choosing exhaust!-sdc10884.jpg  
Old 04-04-2010, 06:57 PM   #9
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Banks. Sounds good/ LIFETIME WARRANTY! Bolted up easy in the carport. Nice growl. Check it out.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:07 PM   #10
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I love my JBA cat back. Check out my build thread for what it sounds like.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:12 PM   #11
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
i just installed the trd yesterday,it has a very deep growl,but not ricey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Chris4x4 just got the full TRD Cat-Back and it sounds really good!...Single exhaust out

I have the TRD as well and I have to agree with these two...definitely a mellow, lower rumble. It's not as *loud* as many other setups, but it sounds *better*, and I'll take that any day.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:04 PM   #12
I got my flowmaster installed on monday and I dont really like it. It is not as loud as I would like but I will say that it has a nice tone to it.