Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Wicked Flow Exhaust

Old 04-27-2010, 07:47 PM   #21
NorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to behold
Army: Tanker 3/7Inf, 3ID---25A 1-82 CAV, Bend OR
NorthXNorthwest's Tacoma Gallery
Bought one months ago and had it sitting around in my garage. ( Deployed)
Anywhoos, got it installed last week and I'm liking it big time.

I took a before video clip and I will post it and an installed clip tomorrow.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:14 PM   #23
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-28-2010, 04:08 PM   #24
NorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to beholdNorthXNorthwest is a splendid one to behold
Alright dudes, finally got around to posting and making a vid. I left out the before and after as obviously it sounds different enough to tell the difference.

This is the 18 with the 2.5 in/out. Sounds pretty damn decent, but I bet the 13 would really rumble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTDMQ0RqBzE

Anyways, check it out and leave a few comments, helpful or otherwise...

Old 04-28-2010, 04:21 PM   #25
Bang!!
08pre is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
08pre's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is suppose to be at my house tomorrow. I got the 13" so will see tomorrow how it sounds hopefully.
I like the way yours sounds though NorthXNorthwest
Old 04-28-2010, 05:34 PM   #26
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Made a video of the 13" gotta load it
Old 04-28-2010, 06:48 PM   #28
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
this is a pretty bad ass sounding exhaust. does anyone know if it has been dynoed?
Old 04-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #30
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
post the results ASAP!
Old 04-29-2010, 04:05 PM   #32
HIKR is on a distinguished road

HIKR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthXNorthwest View Post
Alright dudes, finally got around to posting and making a vid. I left out the before and after as obviously it sounds different enough to tell the difference.

This is the 18 with the 2.5 in/out. Sounds pretty damn decent, but I bet the 13 would really rumble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTDMQ0RqBzE

Anyways, check it out and leave a few comments, helpful or otherwise...

It sounds good NxNW...not as loud as I thought it would be, though. Any 'under-load' video's? That guy in post #1 must have a 13" version.

Also, sorry I didn't give credit where credit was due...I wouldn't have found their website w/o your info on their name. I know a lot of guys couldn't find them just by googling Wicked Flow. Anyway, thanks for that!

I listened to your clip again, and I actually really like the sound!
Old 04-29-2010, 06:59 PM   #33
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
Made a video of the 13" gotta load it

Got that video loaded yet?
Old 04-30-2010, 12:04 PM   #35
If I get a chance today I will take some vid of how it sounds while I am under way, accelerating, etc. It does sound alot more awesome when the engine is actually under a load!
Old 04-30-2010, 06:38 PM   #36
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthXNorthwest View Post
If I get a chance today I will take some vid of how it sounds while I am under way, accelerating, etc. It does sound alot more awesome when the engine is actually under a load!
x2, the 13" isn't obnoxious at all. Nice low end grunt/throaty sound. At WOT all I hear is engine humming
Old 04-30-2010, 11:04 PM   #37
Looking forward to hearing the 13" as well.

I made a fly by vid today, just gotta edit out the boring bits and load it up.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:13 AM   #38
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Someone should set up a group buy for these mufflers!
Old 05-01-2010, 11:38 AM   #39
Got around to making a clip of what my 18" sounds like underway. The mic on my camera is not that great so I am not getting much of the low end, but yall get the idea. Exhaust sounds great, not too loud not too quiet.

Im grinning pretty good on the return, have not yet the chance to put my rig through its paces and coming around the corner and goosing it on the straight stretch almost uhhh...gave me a woody!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6l42oNZnVk