Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Single or Double Cardon CV drive shaft.

View Poll Results: Which replacement drive shaft to go with?
Single Cardon 1 100.00%
Double Cardon 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-08-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
Tillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Former Seargent
Name: Jeff
Tillers_Rule's Tacoma Gallery
Single or Double Cardon CV drive shaft.

Decided to go with the drive shaft replacement in hopes of alleviating the vibrations I have recently encountered after completing my lift.

Spoke with Josh over at Tom Woods and he tells me money back if they don't work to my liking.

So, question I have is whether to go with the single or double cardon shaft?

Also plan on adding some 2 degree shims under leafs above axle.

Lift I have is 3 inch total, so about 1 - 1.5 in the back.

Thanks!