Notices

Cold Air Intake With Supercharger

Old 04-12-2010, 06:59 PM   #1
livewire116 is on a distinguished road
Name: nick
livewire116's Tacoma Gallery
Cold Air Intake With Supercharger

Hey people,
I have a 2003 tacoma with the trd supercharger. I currently have a k&n high flow filter on it but am wanting to upgrade to a cold air. I have heard that you cannot actually get both installed, something messes with pressure and that it would actually end up losing power. I however am wanting more opinions on it, so please do tell
Old 04-12-2010, 07:05 PM   #2
xSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura aboutxSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura aboutxSpyderguyx has a spectacular aura about

Name: Caleb
xSpyderguyx's Tacoma Gallery
Pics please. Im a fan of blowers.

But i'd recomend just keeping the charger and not putting a CAI, dont want to screw anything up if those ideas are true.

Doesnt make sense that a CAI would mess it up, but i have heard that CAI causes loss of hp for 1st gen tacomas.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:49 PM   #3
xsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxsvtoyz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: AL
xsvtoyz's Tacoma Gallery
I have the s/c on my 3rz and I have never had the stock intake on the s/c I have not heard of losing hp but I have heard that the cai and the s/c and exhaust causes it to get a little lean w/o a 5th/7th injector