LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Just bought a Flowmaster 10 Series!!!!

Old 04-14-2010, 07:04 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought a Flowmaster 10 Series!!!!

It's estimated arrival is April 20th, 2010

Next is either Wheel spacers or CAI.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:05 PM   #3
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
10 series? not familiar with that one
Old 04-14-2010, 07:10 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Post #89:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...-thread-5.html

05PreRunner's truck has a 10 Series
Old 04-14-2010, 07:16 PM   #7
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
my truck sound different now (compared to the video)..

i sold the URD y-pipe and went back to the oem pipe... sounds a lot deeper..
Old 04-14-2010, 07:18 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I did not know that. Thank you Jason! That will be alot easier to do.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:19 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
my truck sound different now (compared to the video)..

i sold the URD y-pipe and went back to the oem pipe... sounds a lot deeper..
That's what I like to hear. Deeper as in more throaty? Like it will make your insides shake?
Old 04-14-2010, 07:21 PM   #10
spaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to behold

Army: 3/8 CAV 1CD
Name: Sam
spaulding88's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 10 series on my 08 yota, I love it sounds great. Nice and deep, I'm very happy with it.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:22 PM   #11
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!!!!
Old 04-14-2010, 07:23 PM   #12
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
That's what I like to hear. Deeper as in more throaty? Like it will make your insides shake?
hhaha, kinda.. i'll have to get a new video
Old 04-14-2010, 07:25 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
hhaha, kinda.. i'll have to get a new video
.....Please?! and Thank You!
Old 04-14-2010, 07:27 PM   #14
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet bro! You'll have to post up some vids after you get it on! That's about as close to straight pipe as you can get . I had straights on my old 3.4 L and it was seriously one of the best sounding v6s ive ever heard.