Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Jardine Cat-back????

Old 05-07-2008, 08:56 AM   #1
"bangin"
braaap is on a distinguished road

braaap's Tacoma Gallery
Jardine Cat-back????

Anyone Have One Or Know Any Sepcs On It? I Have The Opp. To Get One Cheap Direct From Someone There And Im Wondering What I Can Expect. Thanks For Your Time.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:16 AM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Never heard of that one. I'm running a Gibson and am happy with it. Not loud and it's tucked up tighter than the stock exhaust so it's less prone to getting hung up on obstacles. Cheap too. I think I got mine for $180 in aluminized steel.

It's offered in stainless but I kind of expect mine to get smashed up before it has a chance to rust so I saved some $$$ there.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:31 AM   #3
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Go to U-Tube and key in that exhaust-whole bunch of them-they sound pretty good!
Old 05-10-2008, 06:45 AM   #5
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
here's a sound clip 4 ya
Old 01-19-2009, 05:11 AM   #6
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by braaap View Post
Anyone Have One Or Know Any Sepcs On It? I Have The Opp. To Get One Cheap Direct From Someone There And Im Wondering What I Can Expect. Thanks For Your Time.
What kind of deal did you get??
Old 01-19-2009, 05:16 AM   #7
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Jardine is URD. 99% sure
hmm...
Old 01-19-2009, 05:26 AM   #8
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
hmm...
Old 02-04-2009, 07:19 PM   #12
Concretewaves is on a distinguished road
Concretewaves's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Jardine exhause on my truck they are made by Doug Thorley, Jardine is actually the portion of the company that makes motorcycle exhausts but it is labeled on my muffler curiously. Nice sound, not too loud but noticeable and sounds real nice at 3,000 rpm. Not quite the loud sound magnaflow or flowmaster have but if you have a chance to get one cheap i would say go with it.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:05 PM   #13
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concretewaves View Post
I have a Jardine exhause on my truck they are made by Doug Thorley, Jardine is actually the portion of the company that makes motorcycle exhausts but it is labeled on my muffler curiously. Nice sound, not too loud but noticeable and sounds real nice at 3,000 rpm. Not quite the loud sound magnaflow or flowmaster have but if you have a chance to get one cheap i would say go with it.
Thanks for the info and Welcome to TW