Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

New rotors and pads!

Old 04-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
wolfeinstein is on a distinguished road
wolfeinstein's Tacoma Gallery
New rotors and pads!

I need new rotors and pads on my 02 taco Pre-Runner 2wd 6 lug!
I found this on ebay what do you guys think?

I have low funds since i spent 8 G's on the truck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT
Old 04-21-2010, 01:45 PM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Save money elsewhere. Don't go cheap on brakes.

Call Edwin at RaceShopper.com and order some SP Performance slotted rotors and Hawk pads. Great prices, amazing products, and you'll get your stuff shipped fast.

Also, adjust your rear drum brakes because they probably need it.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:46 PM   #3
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
They dont look to bad but it seems a little to good to be true. 110 for cross drilled and slotted rotors and pads is really cheap. I would wait a little while and get EBC brakes or another good brand. I would just be worried that they will warp or something.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:52 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
My family usually gets brake parts from autozone. The duralast stuff seems pretty good.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:33 PM   #5
wolfeinstein is on a distinguished road
wolfeinstein's Tacoma Gallery
Duralast looks good but what about this?

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/sk...n+%26+Steering
Old 04-22-2010, 09:33 AM   #6
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Brembo's also makes good blank rotors.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:36 AM   #7
Insert nonsense here
rmerchant3 has a spectacular aura aboutrmerchant3 has a spectacular aura aboutrmerchant3 has a spectacular aura about

rmerchant3's Tacoma Gallery
brembo blanks FTW! drilled and slotted are for looks nowadays due to pad material advancements.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:38 AM   #8
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
I have PowerSlot slotted from the GB matted with some Duralast pads. So far so good.