Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Grilles

Old 04-23-2010, 07:52 AM   #1
Srf4life858 is a splendid one to beholdSrf4life858 is a splendid one to beholdSrf4life858 is a splendid one to beholdSrf4life858 is a splendid one to beholdSrf4life858 is a splendid one to beholdSrf4life858 is a splendid one to beholdSrf4life858 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kevin
Srf4life858's Tacoma Gallery
Grilles

I am looking to get a new grille but I don't know many brands out there for my 2nd gen.
Names, Links, Picture, Price.. etc would be nice !
Old 04-23-2010, 07:58 AM   #3
Cars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carson
Cars0n`'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Cars0n`
you could do a satoshi (recessed mesh style) (search this forum and find all your answers)

blackhawke does a satoshi geill service, but this is a how to using a grillcraft for the mesh
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...e-service.html
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ow-w-pics.html

you can bet a billet overlay or billet cut out style

overlay

cut out style

you can get an RBP grill. they look bad ass but are WAY too expensive,

you can go for a grillcraft mesh style

you can get grill covers that fit over the stock bars on the grill and they can be color matched or chrome or whatever you want.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...l-inserts.html

i prob missed some so feel free to add. ill look for pics now.

retro style like yotanator

Old 04-23-2010, 04:18 PM   #6
Big Member
Snake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Snake~'s Tacoma Gallery
I love the look of the Grillecraft black mesh, either normal or satoshi. But I wanted something different from everyone else so I got a billet perimeter grille from grille4u.com. Seems like most people at TW don't like chrome, but I think it looks great. I like the contrast of the dark paint and bright chrome. And I have never seen another Tacoma with the same grille. (I also have the bumper grille insert now)