Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

need a lil help

Old 05-08-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
xrspeedway is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
xrspeedway's Tacoma Gallery
need a lil help

ok this is my third time taking the X for the stupid 02 sensors bank 1 and bank 2 the replaced them twice already and my check engine light keeps popping up and it throws out the same codes the 02 sensors. what can cause the 02 sensors to toss out a code. my uncle said it can be my intake thats throwing them off. can some of u X gurus fill me on my its doing that cuz its making the burn alot fuel
Old 05-15-2010, 01:00 AM   #2
phoenix ray is on a distinguished road

Name: ray
phoenix ray's Tacoma Gallery
Question 02 sensor?

Did the CEL come on? What code, if any from the OBDII scanner?
Old 05-15-2010, 01:02 AM   #3
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Are the only codes pulled for the P2 sensors, or are there other codes also? Some of the readers I've seen will only show the last code, you have to force it to retrieve older stored codes.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:09 PM   #4
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
What specific codes are you getting?

What aftermarket modifications do you have on the truck?

G
Old 05-19-2010, 10:02 PM   #5
xrspeedway is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
xrspeedway's Tacoma Gallery
it throw bank1 sensor 1 low voltage and bank2 sensor 1 high voltage and i only have a intake