Notices

2010 APR X-One

Old 05-18-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
Ainokea
MrZoggs will become famous soon enough

Name: Zach
MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
2010 APR X-One

Might be a stupid question.. But can you hard wire the x-one??? Annd how dumb would it be to do so...

I'm pretty sure the x-one is still unavailable for the 2009/2010 models.. which sucks.. And its really the only thing keeping me from getting a supercharger..

Any idea when this will be released for my year?

Thanks ~Zoggs
Old 05-18-2010, 09:36 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I think the info parameters are a bit different that is why they are not available yet not because the plug changed. Toyota had a make a new tune just so the TRD supercharger would work with a 2010 truck.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:38 PM   #3
taco?
MotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: emt/cal fire
Name: Nate
MotoXdoer's Tacoma Gallery
i dont see why u cant use it other than for the software. its probably not updated. thats prob the only reason. u can have the ecu reflashed at the dealer to clear the error code. i would still run the s/c
Old 05-18-2010, 10:11 PM   #4
sp8ed2010 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dale
sp8ed2010's Tacoma Gallery
This is the one thing holding me back as well. I have asked and currently there is still nothing for the 09's and 10's. The plugs on the newer ecu are different. APR needs to get on this cuz there is alot of us waiting!!
Old 05-19-2010, 06:01 PM   #5
lopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud of

lopedogg's Tacoma Gallery
I talked to Allen at APR awhile back..he said they're waiting on Toyota. I guess they need to give the ok.. some other company makes the plugs. or something like that...LOL
Old 05-20-2010, 06:21 PM   #6
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
Yes you can hard wire it. URD has the jumper harness you need to do this. They are $299 each and you will need two. Then you will have to spend a lot of time cutting your stock harness and splicing in the jumper harnesses.

That is a lot of work. A huge undertaking, but you can make it work. Better course would be to stand fast and see what develops.

G
Old 05-22-2010, 07:01 AM   #7
Ainokea
MrZoggs will become famous soon enough

Name: Zach
MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, that's kind of a bummer... I heard that the X-one should be released by August *hopefully* for the newer models. Any news on that? Guy from APR told me that last time i called..

What other choices do I have, if any to fine tune my truck? Would the URD MAF & Timing Cal. work on my truck? Would the ECU 2 be second best to the X-One??

I got all my hardware on the truck.. Now it just needs some fine tuning.. Im just not sure which route to go in..