Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Exhaust Cut-Out

Old 05-26-2008, 02:07 PM   #1
Loud and Proud
PrerunninTaco is on a distinguished road
PrerunninTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Exhaust Cut-Out

I'm new here but have been a member of customtacos for almsot a year now and have learned a lot. My question is i plan on adding a cut-out on my truck in a couple of weeks but I was wondering where i should put it and how is it going to sound? (I know is going to be loud as shit but I'm fine with that) I only have 1 cat then a O2 sensor before and after it so prob after the cat. Mainly wondering if it will have rumble/throaty sound to it.

Thanks for any inputs
Old 05-27-2008, 11:46 AM   #2
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
All it will do is make it have a shitty exhaust leak. It wont make it sound "deep or rumbly."

Very bad idea in my opinion