LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

K&N oil the same as Airaid oil kit?

Old 05-29-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future
Name: Daniel
2gtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
K&N oil the same as Airaid oil kit?

I was just wondering if K&N oil kit is the same as airaid oil kit? Would it be safe to clean and re oil my airaid filter with k&n oil kit. I looked at all local retail stores but no one carries airaid filter cleaner kits. My only option is buying it off of ebay or from airaid directly which i dont mind. Just figured id ask to see if any one has done it.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
It will be fine.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:47 PM   #3
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
thanks, i was wondering myself
Old 05-30-2010, 11:53 AM   #4
2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future
Name: Daniel
2gtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the feedback guys
Old 05-30-2010, 12:16 PM   #5
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifuto View Post
Its just a mild detergent solution (to wash away the oil), and a re-oil spray (something for dust particles to stick to). So, in theory, it should be fine...
Same here- only I find that PAM cooking oil spray is all I need.

Products Discussed in this Thread