LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Ordering AFE Pro Dry in Alaska

Old 06-01-2010, 08:13 AM   #1
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Ordering AFE Pro Dry in Alaska

Just a quick note for my fellow Alaskans (might apply to my Canadian neighbors).

Ordered my filter through Amazon for $35.06. They let me apply Super Saver Shipping which nulled the $5.79 shipping fee.

Auto Anything was quoting $38 for the filter and, here's the kicker, $23 for shipping to Alaska . Held my ground and kept looking....found it on Amazon.

Hope this helps someone ... 9 years up here now and I still get pissed when I hear/see the "because it's Alaska" add on charges!

I'll update the thread when it arrives to report the success of my transaction.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:42 AM   #2
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
ya i just went to a truck store where i live and bought one because its too much of a hassle ordering anything from the states

Products Discussed in this Thread