Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Exhaust system

Old 06-01-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
taco19 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dallon
taco19's Tacoma Gallery
Exhaust system

Im looking on getting an exhaust system. I got a 2010 tacoma double cab TRD.
Whats the best brand to go with? And i dont go to much money anymore
Old 06-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
A good bet is the TRD catback, but what do you want to gain is the most important question?
Old 06-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #3
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Trd
Old 06-03-2010, 12:05 AM   #4
taco19 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dallon
taco19's Tacoma Gallery
well i was looking at a borla exhaust today. And arnt TRD exhausts just borla's with the TRD stamped on them. my main gain i want is HP
Old 06-03-2010, 12:32 AM   #5
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure about the Borla but AFE makes TRD stuff. I would go TRD cat back and then do a wicked flow 13" can. That's my current set up and I love it. Sounds amazing too
Old 06-03-2010, 03:22 PM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco19 View Post
well i was looking at a borla exhaust today. And arnt TRD exhausts just borla's with the TRD stamped on them. my main gain i want is HP
You're not going to gain much HP with any of the cat backs. Look into headers if you want more power.

The TRD exhaust is made by Bosal, not Borla.