Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Looking for Dry Filter for TRD CAI on a 2010 Tacoma

Old 06-05-2010, 11:19 PM   #1
Cartho is on a distinguished road
Cartho's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for Dry Filter for TRD CAI on a 2010 Tacoma

I currently have the oiled filter that comes with the TRD CAI installed and I am convinced this filter is the reason my CEL keeps coming on.

I am interested in replacing this with a Dry filter and am having a hard time finding exactly what I need. I have seen the AFE Dry filters mentioned a lot, but I am unsure if they make one that matches the square flat filter in the new TRD CAI. All of the pictures and descriptions I have seen are of round ones.

Anyone know if there is a Dry filter that is a replacement for the square flat TRD CAI oiled filter? If so, can you lead me in the right direction? I really hate having a new truck with that darn CEL on.