Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

thinking about my next puchase

Old 06-09-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
pojo82 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
pojo82's Tacoma Gallery
thinking about my next puchase

I am thinking about placing an order with URD. Want to get long tube thorley headers, MAF sensor calibrator, and denso iridium plugs. Can anyone give me their input on this purchase? Looking for pros, cons, install advice, and results expected.

Thanks
Old 06-09-2010, 03:49 PM   #2
Going nowhere as fast as possible
imtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: I forgot
imtwistd's Tacoma Gallery
First I would like 2 say I love your truck (gotta love them double cabs)

URDUSA.com is an awesome site isnt it. I was reading you trucks upgrades, so since you already have catback might I suggest the URD y-pipe I have have it on my rig and I love it. As for long tube headers I found they're more for racing however URD has Doug Thorley shorty headers only down side you have to cut off your cats and reweld them to the shortys. You also mentioned iridium plugs, if you like I have an extra set from when I did the supercharger upgrade because I did the iridium swap a few months before the SC so if would like them send me a personal message with your name and address and I'll send them to you NO CHARGE.