Westin sportsman brush guard

Old 06-11-2010, 03:17 PM   #1
TMASS has a spectacular aura aboutTMASS has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Prior 2nd Class Petty Office(EO2) with the Navy Seabee's
Name: T-MASS
TMASS's Tacoma Gallery
Westin sportsman brush guard

Good afternoon Taco owners..

My name is Tyson and I am from Portland, Oregon. I am looking at putting a Westin Sportsman Brushguard on my White 2008 Tacoma(4x4 V6 4.0L Access Cab), but, I want to be sure this is the best match for my truck.(I attached a photo of the guard below.) This is the only style that I can seem to find that I like. If anyone knows of any other styles, please let me know. I have a big project that I am working on right now. It involves hydro-dipping my new wheels I am about to purchase with a mossy oak or digital camouflage pattern. I will also be hydro-dipping the same pattern on all chrome parts on my truck. Here's a link to give you an idea of what I'm going for.

(http://www.hydrodipping.com/Camoufla...5.html#picttop)

Anyways, if anyone has any input on some good brushguards, let me know. I'll also keep everyone posted on how my project turns out. Thank you much..

~Tyson

Old 06-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #2
TMASS has a spectacular aura aboutTMASS has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Prior 2nd Class Petty Office(EO2) with the Navy Seabee's
Name: T-MASS
TMASS's Tacoma Gallery
Disregard the last message. I've moved on to BIGGER and BETTER things
Old 06-21-2010, 01:34 PM   #3
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
good for you