Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

belt tensioner

Old 06-18-2010, 06:54 PM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
i would use oem on mine
Old 06-18-2010, 09:28 PM   #5
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Are you sure it's the tensioner? Does it sound like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLz43qwrPes

Mine was covered under warranty

On second thought isn't that part of the power train? Unless you are over 60k they should cover it.
yes thats it and actually it is not covered under powertrain that what my awesome dealer told me along with its 120 for a new one and then labor is who knows
Old 06-18-2010, 09:30 PM   #6
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
yes thats it and actually it is not covered under powertrain that what my awesome dealer told me along with its 120 for a new one and then labor is who knows
A shit ton I would imagine. My dealer had to remove my whole front end and said it was a long job. I'd go to a different dealer.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:37 PM   #8
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yah well my front end will stay on im smarter than the dealers trained tech's that start at the same school i go to. THAT program is full of RATARDS
Haha. Worst comes to worse you take a day trip up here. Coggin Toyota will hook you up. E-mail Mr. Kelch. He'll help you out.

rkelch@cogginauto.com

I didn't even buy my truck there and they have helped me out. Jomar is a great guy to.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:21 AM   #13
Prepared for Bambi

Quote:
got a part but havent installed yet think im over my head with it to be honest. but i do need to call another dealer
I would highly recommend it. My dealer said it was a pretty involved job and it will take them all day. I'd say let them do it because if they mess up it's on their shoulder but if you fubar up you're screwed. Just my opinion.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:26 PM   #18
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Will they not install the part because you already have it? How much to have them do all of it?