Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Cheapest place for AFE CAI Si 4.0L?

Old 06-21-2010, 07:04 PM   #1
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Cheapest place for AFE CAI Si 4.0L?

Bought AFE Stage 2 Si
Old 06-21-2010, 07:14 PM   #2
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
I am cheap. Looking for an AFE CAI Si for my 2009 v6 Taco...

Any suggestions? It is time for a new air filter and I'd rather get one I can reuse. It will pay for itself in a 3-4 years.

Also, I do tow my camper a little. Would the Stage 2 benefit me more?

I would get up with Gadget at URD. They are a licensed AFE distributor and I am sure he will give you the best deal possible

Justin
Old 06-21-2010, 07:59 PM   #3
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
I'm starting to lose my impulse LOL
Old 06-22-2010, 07:03 AM   #4
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
$312

http://www.partsgeek.com/gbproducts/...ek+Google+Base

http://www.raceinspired.com/p-20296-...iliateid=10065
Old 06-22-2010, 07:47 AM   #5

jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Got it off eBay for $300 shipped with cashback.