Notices

AFE cai and throttle body.... wow

Old 06-22-2010, 02:05 PM   #1
frankie is on a distinguished road

Army: desert storm
Name: frank
frankie's Tacoma Gallery
AFE cai and throttle body.... wow

just put on afe cai and afe throttle body, and i noticed improved responce on the throttle from dead stop..to me i noticed the diff. im happy.. and i also put in pulstar plugs, no problems.....gap 043 imgood.............
Old 06-22-2010, 02:06 PM   #2
ChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Chompster
ChompsterTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie View Post
just put on afe cai and afe throttle body, and i noticed improved responce on the throttle from dead stop..to me i noticed the diff. im happy.. and i also put in pulstar plugs, no problems.....gap 043 imgood.............

How much?
Old 06-22-2010, 02:10 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChompsterTacoma View Post
How much?
Its not worth it.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Throttle Body Space does nothing. I wouldn't put one in if it were free. Save your money for other mods. If you want some sound a slightly better response get the CAI. Otherwise, just add an AFE Pro Dry S drop in filter to the OEM box and remove the secondary air filter.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:04 PM   #5
frankie is on a distinguished road

Army: desert storm
Name: frank
frankie's Tacoma Gallery
the afe air intake is a stage 2 and the throttle body is also afe, im pleased............. whats up with the trd sport...hood scoop,serves no purpose......... cheesey
Old 06-22-2010, 04:12 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie View Post
the afe air intake is a stage 2 and the throttle body is also afe, im pleased............. whats up with the trd sport...hood scoop,serves no purpose......... cheesey
It looks great. Much better then the spacer that looks like nothing and does nothing.