Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Taking out charcoal filter

Old 06-25-2010, 07:19 AM   #1
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Taking out charcoal filter

How do you do it? I should have waited till I had more light, but I cracked the outside plastic around the air intake with a screw driver... DOH

I am so OCD, I actually had trouble sleeping because I did that LOL I KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG OMGGG. Anyway, how do you take that bastard out? Mine almost appears to be glued LOL
Old 06-25-2010, 07:21 AM   #2
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
MAKE A FIST AND PUNCH IT OUT!

I cut it with a knife and then ripped it out
Old 06-25-2010, 07:51 AM   #3
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
MAKE A FIST AND PUNCH IT OUT!

I cut it with a knife and then ripped it out
So there is no way not to destroy it..? Also, still sad I cracked my plastic. Why the fook they put it all as one with the engine?!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 08:10 AM   #4
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
here you go
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...r-removal.html
Old 06-25-2010, 08:51 AM   #5
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

isnt the prefilter on the side before the actual filter? hence the name "pre filter" if it has a little crack then it wont really hurt anything, your normal air filter will still do its job, just use some silicone to patch it up if you want
Old 06-25-2010, 09:59 AM   #6

jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTaco View Post
My truck does not look like this.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:08 AM   #7

C'mon man, just rip that thing out of there...its not rocket science