Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Show me your Exhaust!

Old 06-27-2010, 10:24 AM   #1
BAP_29 is a jewel in the roughBAP_29 is a jewel in the roughBAP_29 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ben
BAP_29's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Show me your Exhaust!

I know theres threads with exhaust pics in them but we need an official show me thread! I'm going to be putting on an exhaust pretty soon and I just wanna see pics of everybodys set up, especially if your running a single in single out with tip. Show me what you got!
Old 06-27-2010, 12:43 PM   #3
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
thats confusing ^^^^
Old 06-27-2010, 01:10 PM   #4
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
thats confusing ^^^^
Stealth. I could't decide what I wanted so now I have options on the go. I don't want attention 95% of the time I'm passing somebody but when I do I do. When I open it up and pass someone that's my way of waving the middle finger. Like idiots on mopeds going 30mph in a 60 .
Old 06-27-2010, 02:06 PM   #5
Htnswches is on a distinguished road

Name: E
Htnswches's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Da hell is that? Bypass valve?

Here's mine,DynoMAX super turbo 2.5" in/out
Old 06-27-2010, 03:08 PM   #8
BAP_29 is a jewel in the roughBAP_29 is a jewel in the roughBAP_29 is a jewel in the rough

BAP_29's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody know how much trouble it is or how much it would cost if at first I just get it dumped after the axle, but then later on get a tip welded on so it would look like a regular single in single out set up.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:16 PM   #9
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Interesting...bet that's loud as shit.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:31 PM   #10
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
For all of you "Dumping" the exhaust tips!

Do not "dump" it anywhere near the cab! When idling, exhaust fumes will stay under the truck and eventually creep into the cab, causing affixiation without knowing. Also, if "dump'd" by the bed area and have a camper, I hope an animal (dog) will not be traveling back there. You may get to where you are going, only to realize the pup didn't make it. Be smart and think "dumping" through. Exhaust fumes are no joke. Always try to get the tip outside the body.
Old 06-27-2010, 04:00 PM   #11
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAP_29 View Post
Anybody know how much trouble it is or how much it would cost if at first I just get it dumped after the axle, but then later on get a tip welded on so it would look like a regular single in single out set up.
Free if you have a saw. To get the tip welded on shouldn't cost more than $30 but the cost of tips vary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSTIZO99 View Post
Interesting...bet that's loud as shit.
Not as loud as you would expect. If you want to hear it just unbolt the two bolts after your y pipe. That's how I decided I wanted to go this route. In reality I only open it about 5%ish of the time. Just when I want to play.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:10 PM   #13
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i dumped mine under the bed, looks badass. No pics, but its been done for a few months now..lol
Old 06-27-2010, 08:17 PM   #14

BAP_29's Tacoma Gallery
I think after doin some reading im just gonna dump it for now after the axle. It should be cheaper anyways. Then if i decide i dont like it and want it to show, i'll get a tip put on.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:18 PM   #15
00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Casey
00taco's Tacoma Gallery
i kept stock tubing w/ wicked flow muffler and did a custom trd tip flat back and red TRD. look on my build thread for pics id post them but im not on my own computer...
Old 06-27-2010, 08:23 PM   #16

BAP_29's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah that tip looks nice dude. Im planning on ordering the 13 inch Wicked Flow muffler in the next 2 days. I cant wait!
Old 06-27-2010, 08:26 PM   #17
00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Casey
00taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAP_29 View Post
Yeah that tip looks nice dude. Im planning on ordering the 13 inch Wicked Flow muffler in the next 2 days. I cant wait!
thanks! yeah i love the sound of mine. i got that muffler by accident haha
Old 06-27-2010, 08:26 PM   #18
RAMZAK has a spectacular aura aboutRAMZAK has a spectacular aura about
Name: Mark
RAMZAK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just saw this thread. ^^^^^^Why would anyone in their right mind do some ghetto shit like that?
Old 06-27-2010, 08:47 PM   #19
Prepared for Bambi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMZAK View Post
Just saw this thread. ^^^^^^Why would anyone in their right mind do some ghetto shit like that?
Why thank you. I couldn't decide what exhaust I wanted so this way I have a choice. A nice loud one when I want to play but a quiet stocker for 95% of the time when I don't want any drone or just don't want to hear it.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:50 PM   #20
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Here is a good place to get some ideas:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...-thread-2.html

Lots of set ups with sound clips. Mine has some Pics.

See my Build also. all about to change but several set ups were ran:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...72s-build.html