1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

How does one start a group buy/feeler??

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by 06TRDZombieHunter, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Apr 20, 2011 at 9:52 PM
    06TRDZombieHunter

06TRDZombieHunter [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Hillsboro, OR
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DCLB
    K&N Intake System Port and Polish of TB x2 E3 Diamondfire Sparkplugs 2.5" Leveling kit 32" BFG A/Ts Zombie Response decals Custom painted grill, trim under headlights, scoop, intake and manifold. No more mud flaps, Temp gauge inside intake box, BHLM, extra D-rings in front of bed, No more plastic storage box behind rear seats. More to come.
    I want to see what it would take to get a group buy on the URD MAF Calibrator. I have done some research and read through our threads, other forums, google, URD's site, etc. Seems like its the only affordable and actually functional plug and play electronic tuning device available for our rigs. I have emailed URD recently about a S/C question but had no reply, and I PM'd Gadget on here about the MAF Cal but no reply...

What I've seen is alot of other people asking about these devices, seems like several of us are right on the verge of purchasing one... So how do we start a group buy? Im still pretty new, so if I'm going about this wrong someone let me know and I'll shut up and just order online. THANK YOU!

Rob

2. Apr 20, 2011 at 9:57 PM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    Well I normally see the person start a thread like yours to see how many people would be interested. Then get a hold of the company and see if they would be willing to do a discount from a group buy. I dont think it should be to hard.:cool:

3. Apr 20, 2011 at 10:21 PM
    06TRDZombieHunter

06TRDZombieHunter [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Hillsboro, OR
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DCLB
    K&N Intake System Port and Polish of TB x2 E3 Diamondfire Sparkplugs 2.5" Leveling kit 32" BFG A/Ts Zombie Response decals Custom painted grill, trim under headlights, scoop, intake and manifold. No more mud flaps, Temp gauge inside intake box, BHLM, extra D-rings in front of bed, No more plastic storage box behind rear seats. More to come.
    Thats encouraging, thank you. I would really like to give a bunch of us more of an excuse to spend money on our trucks and make sure its headed towards a good performance company like URD.

Hopefully tomorrow morning this this thread will be crawling with interest!

Products Discussed in

To Top