Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Pets

Notices

Show off your non-human family member (Pets)!

Old 04-30-2012, 08:32 AM   #1
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Show off your non-human family member (Pets)!

First let me say, I've owned quite a few dogs while growing up, during college, and my bachelor years. However, now with two boys (10 & 7), it has been determined that both are allergic (thanks to their mom's misguided genes) to dogs. ARGH! So unless they grow out of it, looks like I will not be owning a dog in the near future. Labradoodle may be an alternative, but right now, they are out of my price range. Besides, I'd rather adopt from a shelter if at all possible.

However, I would still like to own a pet, because I do think it teaches responsibility to children, adds to the household, and, most of all I love animals. I've owned rats, scorpions, hamsters, gerbils, cats, fish, and dogs at one time or another, and am looking for a new animal friend to join our household.

Figured this would be a good opportunity to get some recommendations, as well as see what fine pets our Tacoma sisters and brothers having living in their family. With that, show off your non-human friends!
Old 05-02-2012, 01:20 PM   #2
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

This thread has officially crashed and burned......***poof***
Old 05-02-2012, 01:21 PM   #3
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
i think it has because there are multiple other threads about this topic
Old 05-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
i think it has because there are multiple other threads about this topic
Yea, but they're all older than dirt. When I did a search, last one was in 2011 and talked about exotic pets. The others were from 2010.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:08 PM   #5
Canes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: EAOS 83'
Canes58's Tacoma Gallery
My suggestion is a yellow tabby. Coolest cats ever.