Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Pets

Notices

My Pets Should Pay Taxes!!!!!

Old 06-26-2012, 05:19 PM   #1
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
My Pets Should Pay Taxes!!!!!

apparently who does and doesn't get taxed these days is getting a lot of attention here on TW. it's got me thinking, there is a lot wrong with "the system" (whatever that is). Ive come to a conclusion that the animal population is by far sticking it to the man worse than any church or university.

take my dogs for instance.

they get up and follow my father to work and sleep all day. then they eat ON MY DIME, sleep more, get petted, pee, poop, bark at deer all night, and then do it all over again. this is wrong. we need a change. whos with me?!

also my chickens who for some reason like to eat dog food need to start contributing

.... and pay taxes on their eggs. . . . somehow.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:21 PM   #3
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
hey, this is serious.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:24 PM   #5
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
lulz
i would like to see tax records and building permits on "dogfort" before you post any more in this thread.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:27 PM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
i would like to see tax records and building permits on "dogfort" before you post any more in this thread.
I assure you dogfort is not only up to code, but is a modern marvel of pillow-based architecture.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:28 PM   #7
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
I thought they were "dependants".
Food, medical,housing--get them a SSN--Just kidding.
They can be expensive. BUT--they are our FRIENDS.
Never talk back, ALWAYS GLAD to see you,do not remember shit that happened years ago, eat the garbage so you don't need to take it out.
The list is ENDLESS--ENJOY.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:29 PM   #8
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I assure you dogfort is not only up to code, but is a modern marvel of pillow-based architecture.
fair enough.

trolled your pics. . . for curious viewers of this spectacle,

dogfort
Old 06-26-2012, 05:29 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I agree. My dogs suck from the system, and dont pay a dime! I got the power bill the other day, and as they came into the kitchen, thinking they were getting treats, they sat down, and I waved teh power bill in front of them and asked "WHos gonna pay this???". They left! Gunner went into the pool, and Gabby.....welll.......she tried to eat Gunners head.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:30 PM   #10
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newertoy View Post
I thought they were "dependants".
Food, medical,housing--get them a SSN--Just kidding.
They can be expensive. BUT--they are our FRIENDS.
Never talk back, ALWAYS GLAD to see you,do not remember shit that happened years ago, eat the garbage so you don't need to take it out.
The list is ENDLESS--ENJOY.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:31 PM   #11
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I agree. My dogs suck from the system, and dont pay a dime! I got the power bill the other day, and as they came into the kitchen, thinking they were getting treats, they sat down, and I waved teh power bill in front of them and asked "WHos gonna pay this???". They left! Gunner went into the pool, and Gabby.....welll.......she tried to eat Gunners head.
the audacity of them!
Old 06-26-2012, 05:34 PM   #12
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
the audacity of them!
Im tellin ya! NOW, they are sucking up to the Wife.....They're pulling the 'ol "Look how cute we are!!" bullshit.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:35 PM   #13
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
tax anything and everything
Old 06-26-2012, 05:35 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
tax anything and everything
Even TW?
Old 06-26-2012, 05:36 PM   #15
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
fair enough.

trolled your pics. . . for curious viewers of this spectacle,

dogfort
No taxpayer money, that fort was paid for the old fashioned way. Meth amphetamine
Old 06-26-2012, 05:37 PM   #16
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Even TW?
if its taxable...yes!

not serious at all....
Old 06-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #17
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Im tellin ya! NOW, they are sucking up to the Wife.....They're pulling the 'ol "Look how cute we are!!" bullshit.
unbelievable. . yesterday i combed out the winter hair out of my dogs. daisy (fat tan one) took no mind to me, nor offered any financial contribution. and goose (fat black one) ran off midway and chased a bird. . . low lifes.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #18

Quote:
unbelievable. . yesterday i combed out the winter hair out of my dogs. daisy (fat tan one) took no mind to me, nor offered any financial contribution. and goose (fat black one) ran off midway and chased a bird. . . low lifes.
See how they are? Did they give a tip at all?
Old 06-26-2012, 05:41 PM   #19
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
See how they are? Did they give a tip at all?
Goose farted once and sneezed when some hair got in his nose.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:42 PM   #20
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
lol. funny thread. and WTF chickens who eat dog food?

also lets tax spiders as well! bet you would love that right chris? i know i would. but their taxes go to us that hate them, and spider tax is $1,000 a month. they have to spay OUT SIDE but can live on our property.