Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Pets

Notices

Lets See Your Dogs!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-2008, 06:43 PM   #41
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Yaaaaay Molly!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2008, 07:05 PM   #42
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Heres some pics of my dogs

Taco (thats right...Taco)

Taco with her new buddy Tanner

DD the overweight black lab

Shadow
Old 06-03-2008, 07:13 PM   #43
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neat pics Tiger!!
Old 06-08-2008, 07:27 PM   #45
YotaCraZ has a spectacular aura aboutYotaCraZ has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: Retired
YotaCraZ's Tacoma Gallery
Speaking of dogs...

Passing a good thing on...I need a favor!! My neighbor has a puppy he's giving away (FREE!).
It's a Dachshund, it's house broken, and it's great with kids.
He's giving it away because his wife says the dog 'stares' at her, and
that gives her the 'Heebie Jeebies'.
If you're interested, or know someone who is, let me know.
Here's a picture of the dog.

My dog is actually the lab w/ soccer ball

Hope all had a safe/cool weekend - weather was pretty unforgiving the last few days...expected to be over one hundred in VA tomorrow

Attached Thumbnails
Lets See Your Dogs!!-scary.jpg   Lets See Your Dogs!!-cadbury.jpg  
Old 06-08-2008, 07:53 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4x4trd View Post
Lucy, our guardian and protector.

She's a right stern soldier
Old 06-08-2008, 08:27 PM   #47
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
She's a right stern soldier
Just don't fall down getting away she'll go for the jugular.
Old 06-08-2008, 08:39 PM   #48
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He's giving it away because his wife says the dog 'stares' at her, and
that gives her the 'Heebie Jeebies'.
OMG! That is the creepiest doctored pic EVER! It gave me the heebies jeebies!!
Old 06-08-2008, 08:50 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli View Post
OMG! That is the creepiest doctored pic EVER! It gave me the heebies jeebies!!
yeah those net dweebs have overactive imaginations that too often run to a dark area:
Old 06-09-2008, 07:50 PM   #50
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery

American Bulldog. Bout 80 pounds. He's a complete vagina, but he loves me and I love him, so what can I do?
Old 06-10-2008, 02:02 PM   #51
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swatjoe592 View Post

American Bulldog. Bout 80 pounds. He's a complete vagina, but he loves me and I love him, so what can I do?
Drive a taco, live in Texas, and has a dog that loves you back, I dunno sounds pretty good, start counting...
Old 06-10-2008, 02:42 PM   #52
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Roxy. She turned a year old Today. Shes a white Mini Schnauzer. Very smart, territorial, and extremely loving.

My own dog. Hunter. Hes a black Mini Schnauzer. Hes an agressive little guy when it comes to his territory. Hes also a very talented sock thief. Hes only 7 months old.

This was right before getting his hair cut last week.

Old 06-10-2008, 02:42 PM   #53
jamescamp11 is on a distinguished road

jamescamp11's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-10-2008, 02:44 PM   #54
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
As an added bonus, the two of them together!

Roxy came from a pet shop in a mall, Hunter from a breeder (and an show winning bloodline). Hunter should get a little bigger than Roxy.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:41 AM   #55
Flyin' Squirrel is a jewel in the roughFlyin' Squirrel is a jewel in the roughFlyin' Squirrel is a jewel in the roughFlyin' Squirrel is a jewel in the rough

Flyin' Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
How funny, we've got a pair of black and white schnauzers too. Here they are at the park a couple of weeks ago. The white one is Miles who is about a year old. We rescued him from the shelter early this year. He's still very puppy-like, happy and full of energy. The black one is Nina. She'll be 7 years old this fall. She's the sweetest dog ever and loves attention.

Here's a picture of Fritz. We lost him to cancer a couple of months ago. He was such a good dog.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:32 PM   #56
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
My dog Deoge.... pronounce D.O.G. Hes a short legged german shepherd. Thats what I tell everyone but actually hes a mixed breed. More german shepherd and if I would have to guess beagle. I have more pics but not recent.
Old 06-12-2008, 07:26 PM   #57
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin' Squirrel View Post
How funny, we've got a pair of black and white schnauzers too. Here they are at the park a couple of weeks ago. The white one is Miles who is about a year old. We rescued him from the shelter early this year. He's still very puppy-like, happy and full of energy. The black one is Nina. She'll be 7 years old this fall. She's the sweetest dog ever and loves attention.

Here's a picture of Fritz. We lost him to cancer a couple of months ago. He was such a good dog.
Don't worry about Fritz, all dogs go to heaven, and I'll ask my dog Beau to keep an eye on him, he's there too.
Old 06-12-2008, 07:45 PM   #58
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Mr Simon

This is my 1 1/2 yr old Mini Dacshund named Simon. He loves the truck, kayaking, swimming, hiking. Those little legs take him everywhere!

Old 06-16-2008, 12:03 AM   #59
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
This is my 1 1/2 yr old Mini Dacshund named Simon. He loves the truck, kayaking, swimming, hiking. Those little legs take him everywhere!

Good looking Pup. My wife wants a male like your's to be named Ricky. We have a red female named Lucy. You see where this is going. I Love Lucy. If she gets one she might have some explaining to do.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:49 AM   #60
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4x4trd View Post
Good looking Pup. My wife wants a male like your's to be named Ricky. We have a red female named Lucy. You see where this is going. I Love Lucy. If she gets one she might have some explaining to do.
That's a great theme! Next will come Little Rickies Lucy is very, very cute! I like her stance & markings. A friend has Simon's sister, red dapple, who is built like your Lucy. Mine is more food focused. Whe they get together, its a hoot to watch them play together.

Products Discussed in this Thread