Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Pets

Notices

Lets See Your Dogs!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2013, 02:38 PM   #7661
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
He fucking loves his ball.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:05 PM   #7662
rcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
My ex girlfriends mom had two of those and they were such little fatties Ears that touched the ground. They are calm but very friendly pups
Lol yeah, they can be fatties! My guy is a little overweight, but he's been on a diet and losing a bit of weight. He was 80lbs, he's about 76lbs now. But he is super active. He loves going on hikes, and absolutely loves the dog parks. Everyone who sees him, can't believe how active he is for a basset. Most others I see are, out of shape and barely move. My guy runs alot, and his favorite is wrestling other dogs. I have seen him wrestle and play with much bigger dogs at the dog park for over 2hrs, and still not want to leave when it's time to go. However when he does lie down for sleep, he could be there all evening and the next whole day, lol!
Old 05-16-2013, 07:04 AM   #7663
05' Silverback Gorilla!
ToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frankie
ToyTaco408's Tacoma Gallery
My kids: blue heeler & american/blue nose pit

Old 05-17-2013, 05:10 AM   #7664
TacoTues is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
TacoTues's Tacoma Gallery
His what came home to yesterday after work. Yea he's just chillin on the window sill
Attached Thumbnails
Lets See Your Dogs!!-image.jpg  
Old 05-17-2013, 05:38 AM   #7665
SRT Nate is on a distinguished road
Name: Nathan
SRT Nate's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ Little billy goat!! LOL
Old 05-22-2013, 09:33 AM   #7666
Yea, the only way he could of done it was by jumping. Nothing there to help him up.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:18 AM   #7667
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyTaco408 View Post

Blue Heeler is a beauty, My sister has one and they are handful but great dogs..
Old 05-22-2013, 10:21 AM   #7668
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyTaco408 View Post

Nice, Im a big fan of heelers. So smart! Around here we always see them riding in the back of farm trucks just chillin.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:25 AM   #7669
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
This is monte. Hes a dalmatian:

Canadians and their damn cats

Banjo is about 10 months old now
Old 05-22-2013, 10:43 AM   #7670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Canadians and their damn cats

Banjo is about 10 months old now
Awesome border collie
Old 05-22-2013, 10:45 AM   #7671
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I think Bruce is solar. Every day, when I come home for lunch, he goes out and lays in the driveway.

Old 05-22-2013, 11:20 AM   #7672

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTues View Post
Awesome border collie
Thanks

He created a game to play by himself in the backyard. He sits out in the middle of the yard and looks out across the yard and waits for birds to fly over and chases their shadows... He couldnt care less about the birds...He just wants the shadows. Same thing with frisbees or balls.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:04 PM   #7673
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-28-2013, 12:01 AM   #7674
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post

Beautiful pup! MY favorite breed of all time. LOVE long haired german sheps.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:07 AM   #7675

He really wanted a sammich.

Quit taking pictures of me!

Someone caption this,
I dont know, What if he never drops any crumbs...
Old 05-28-2013, 12:21 AM   #7676
Tycoma is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mother F-In Crew Chief
Name: TY
Tycoma's Tacoma Gallery
My Silver Lab.
Attached Thumbnails
Lets See Your Dogs!!-img_0374.jpg   Lets See Your Dogs!!-img_0460.jpg  
Old 05-28-2013, 03:36 AM   #7677
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I think Bruce is solar. Every day, when I come home for lunch, he goes out and lays in the driveway.

He is a "SUN GOD"
Old 05-28-2013, 06:28 AM   #7678
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycoma View Post
My Silver Lab.
Looks chocolate. Beautiful pup though!
Old 05-28-2013, 12:57 PM   #7679
Tycoma is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mother F-In Crew Chief
Name: TY
Tycoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Looks chocolate. Beautiful pup though!
Yea she looks chocolate when she is by herself but if you put a chocolate next to her you can really tell the difference. Everyone always asks me if she is a Weimaraner.
Old 05-28-2013, 01:13 PM   #7680
Deathcure is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Deathcure's Tacoma Gallery

havent posted a pic of mine for a while so i got a good shot of her in her favorite chair

Products Discussed in this Thread