LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Pets

Notices

Lets See Your Dogs!!

Old 07-10-2013, 03:58 AM   #7981
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Thunder bat dog Chase dead at 13
  • By HOWIE KUSSOY
  • Last Updated: 4:46 AM, July 10, 2013
  • Posted: 12:34 AM, July 10, 2013

Anthony J Causi
ONE SPECIAL BAT DOG: Trenton Thunder bat dog Chase died Monday after being diagnosed with cancer in February. On June 4, Chase was the first bat dog to be honored on the field at Yankee Stadium.

The Trenton Thunder lost a loyal companion on Monday when the team’s longtime bat dog, Chase, died at age 13.
Chase, who was diagnosed with cancer in February and also had been suffering from arthritis, was honored by the Yankees’ Double-A team just three days earlier, with a birthday and retirement party.
“Chase was such a tremendous part of the Trenton Thunder identity for more than 10 years,” Thunder general manager Will Smith said. “His presence at Arm & Hammer Park or in the community was the epitome of the wholesome family entertainment for which we strive. Our ballplayers, staff, season ticket holders and all the men, women and children who he entertained and interacted with over the past decade will miss him dearly.”

“He was a good dog. I just saw him here last month,” said Robinson Cano, who played in Trenton in 2003-04. “He was always good with the bat. He never left teeth marks on your bat.’’
The beloved dog entertained fans since his debut it 2002, running back and forth between the dugout and field to retrieve bats. On June 4, Chase, a fixture in the Trenton community, became the first dog to be honored on the field at Yankee Stadium, following a special invitation from general manager Brian Cashman.
“He was really good at what he does,” Joba Chamberlain said. “It was so cool to see all the things he did, not only gets bats and balls, but just interacting with kids. Yes, he was the bat dog but just the smile he put on the kids faces was so special. He was more than the bat dog, he was family. You’d always walk in there into the clubhouse and Chase would be there and you’d say hi and he’d always be there. It relaxed you being around that dog.’’
Brett Gardner said, “Chase was a great dog. I have a Golden Retriever, so it really hits home. He was a smart dog, probably smarter than you and me.”
Chase’s son Derby, began helping his father retrieve bats in 2010 and will carry on the tradition with the Thunder, while Chase’s other son, Ollie, performs the same duties for the New Hampshire Fisher Cats.
The teams asks fans wishing to honor Chase to make a monetary donation in his name to Trenton Thunder Charities or a local animal shelter/pet rescue in their own community.
howie.kussoy@nypost.com
Old 07-10-2013, 04:08 AM   #7982
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
RIP CHASE...Your time on this earth made a difference!
Old 07-10-2013, 04:11 AM   #7983
z33c is on a distinguished road
z33c's Tacoma Gallery

2 meatballs. now 2 years old. scrappy & roxy. different parents and 2 weeks apart in age.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:43 AM   #7984
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Just got this little guy yesterday. After years of begging I finally caved and got my Fiance a puppy. Her and my daughter (2.5) are ecstatic. He's a 2 month old Terrier Mix (not sure what the dad was) and we named him Tony. Looking forward to taking him wheeling and for him and my daughter to grow up together. Glad I can join this group now.

Old 07-18-2013, 04:36 PM   #7986
mikesarge is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
mikesarge's Tacoma Gallery
My best friend, Wesley the 18-month old border collie mutt.

Old 07-18-2013, 06:51 PM   #7987
beatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud of
Name: Robert
beatupford's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesarge View Post
Border collie mixes are the best! Mines a 3 y/o lab/border collie mutt.
Attached Thumbnails
Lets See Your Dogs!!-uploadfromtaptalk1374198658421.jpg  
Old 07-18-2013, 07:28 PM   #7988
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesarge View Post

Super handsome!
Old 07-19-2013, 12:21 PM   #7989
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
This year's backpacking trip.
Chasing squirrels

And not happy about being a poser.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:17 AM   #7991
hellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hellsbay's Tacoma Gallery
Porch hangin'..., some say it's a sport, some say it's an art. We don't care, we just do it!

The brindle in the back is a Florida Cur, the one on the right front is my daughter's rescue and the black one is a ferrel indian dog that I found living in a cave at the base of a sacred indian mountain in New Mexico. My daughter's dog, a young male, worships the indian.

Old 07-22-2013, 02:31 PM   #7992
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
My new best friend and his first ride In the Taco! 6 weeks old
Attached Thumbnails
Lets See Your Dogs!!-image.jpg  
Old 07-22-2013, 03:36 PM   #7993
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
My boy Rocco (right) & girl Lyla both rescue loves
Attached Thumbnails
Lets See Your Dogs!!-image.jpg  
Old 07-22-2013, 03:58 PM   #7994
Ravic is on a distinguished road

Name: TP
Ravic's Tacoma Gallery
Arkeein

I think he has downs.. or something but hes my boy none the less

Lets See Your Dogs!!-dsc023791.jpg

Lets See Your Dogs!!-dsc023861.jpg
Old 07-22-2013, 05:03 PM   #7995
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravic View Post
I think he has downs.. or something but hes my boy none the less

Attachment 224485

Attachment 224486
Good lookin' dog, judging by your sig I wouldn't doubt the similarities.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:39 PM   #7996
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
w00t! New pups!
Old 07-22-2013, 07:49 PM   #7998
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriancast View Post
Here is my Belgian Malinois/German Shephard named Daisy

Awesome I love the dark gs colors on the malinois slim structure looks really good I will post more of my bm tomorrow she is a lot bigger then in the pictures I last posted
Old 07-22-2013, 10:02 PM   #7999
adriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: USMC
Name: Adrian
adriancast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCprerunner View Post
Awesome I love the dark gs colors on the malinois slim structure looks really good I will post more of my bm tomorrow she is a lot bigger then in the pictures I last posted
Post it. Didn't see your post before.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:08 PM   #8000
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
About 4 months ago

She is not as fluffy now that she is getting out of the puppy age lol growing In to her hair I guess

Products Discussed in this Thread