Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Pets

Notices

Lets See Your Dogs!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2014, 09:11 PM   #9161
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
My lil guy at weeks.

And now at training
Old 02-24-2014, 09:15 PM   #9162
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewaters182 View Post

Sad day today. We lost our Dal of 16 years, Daisy. Rest well girl.......we'll miss you!
Rip daisy. That's a very long life for a doggy. Bet she enjoyed every minute!
Old 02-24-2014, 09:17 PM   #9163
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDMEDIC View Post
My lil guy at weeks.

And now at training
I love him haha
Old 02-24-2014, 09:26 PM   #9164
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My lil guy at weeks.

And now at training
I want him
Old 02-24-2014, 09:38 PM   #9165
BroBraBlahBlah

Well let's turn this page into a shepherds paradise

Big brown windows to his soul
Old 02-24-2014, 09:55 PM   #9166
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
ttran's Tacoma Gallery
Someone say shepherd?

Old 02-24-2014, 10:19 PM   #9167
basinrunner is on a distinguished road

basinrunner's Tacoma Gallery

Rescued her (bindi sue, like the crocodile hunters daughter) about 3 years ago, couldn't be happier.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:43 AM   #9168
KnoxTac0713 is a splendid one to beholdKnoxTac0713 is a splendid one to beholdKnoxTac0713 is a splendid one to beholdKnoxTac0713 is a splendid one to beholdKnoxTac0713 is a splendid one to beholdKnoxTac0713 is a splendid one to beholdKnoxTac0713 is a splendid one to beholdKnoxTac0713 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
KnoxTac0713's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sad day today. We lost our Dal of 16 years, Daisy. Rest well girl.......we'll miss you!
Very sorry for your loss. They capture our hearts and then break them. But it is worth every bit of it.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:59 AM   #9169
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
RIP little doggie.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:59 AM   #9170
nevenelestate is just really nicenevenelestate is just really nicenevenelestate is just really nicenevenelestate is just really nicenevenelestate is just really nice

Air Force: F-16 Avionics Tech 01-07
Name: Andrew
nevenelestate's Tacoma Gallery
Someone wants a bath....

Old 02-25-2014, 06:01 AM   #9171
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My lil guy at weeks.

And now at training
Haha his ears are so big. There is no excuse for him not to listen to you
Old 02-25-2014, 10:32 AM   #9172
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
I want him
For the right price lol. Jk
Old 02-25-2014, 10:34 AM   #9173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
Haha his ears are so big. There is no excuse for him not to listen to you
Seriously, he's a little brat. But I love him though.
Old 02-27-2014, 02:04 PM   #9174
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
I have a bit of a serious question for you guys. My mom has a female Husky that had a litter of 9 pups just a few days ago. Outdoors. But the mom took all of the puppies under the house to feel safer I guess. Well a cold front came in last night down where my mom lives and this afternoon my mom woke up to find all of the puppies dead. : (

She works two jobs, afternoon shift and night shift. She gets off at 6 am. Goes to bed and usually wakes up around 1 pm.

So my mom things the mom moved the pups from the dog house to under the house sometime in the afternoon when she was working the day before.

She also has another female dog that had a litter of 13 about a week ago, also outside, and in a doghouse, and they are all fine. So please don't judge my mom.

Anyways. She wants to get to the dead puppies so that she can bury them, but the mom, her name is Luna, will not let anybody near her pups. And my mom said that she is just sad and looks very depressed. So we really don't know what to do. I live over 250 miles away so I can't exactly go over. : /

Any ideas?
Old 02-27-2014, 03:16 PM   #9175
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
Anyways. She wants to get to the dead puppies so that she can bury them, but the mom, her name is Luna, will not let anybody near her pups. And my mom said that she is just sad and looks very depressed. So we really don't know what to do. I live over 250 miles away so I can't exactly go over. : /

Any ideas?
Food. Buy a can of dog wet dog food maybe.
Old 02-27-2014, 03:25 PM   #9176
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Tough deal. Food will be the best way to draw her away, then contain her while she gathers the pups.
Old 02-27-2014, 03:59 PM   #9177
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Tough deal. Food will be the best way to draw her away, then contain her while she gathers the pups.
yup.. use food.. maybe a steak or something. they sell natural chill out pills for dogs.. might give her one or 2 to help.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:59 AM   #9178
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-28-2014, 10:11 AM   #9179
foxhead is a name known to allfoxhead is a name known to allfoxhead is a name known to allfoxhead is a name known to allfoxhead is a name known to allfoxhead is a name known to all

Name: Andrew
foxhead's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my puppy sitting in the captains chair in my Fj. Black lab and pointer mix

Products Discussed in this Thread