Old 07-04-2014, 10:57 PM   #10161
Skeetdad is on a distinguished road
Skeetdad's Tacoma Gallery
Barney

Cardigan Welsh Corgi...blue merle
Attached Thumbnails
Lets See Your Dogs!!-image.jpg  
Old 07-05-2014, 07:01 PM   #10162
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
Made a friend at the park. Mine the the light one.

Old 07-07-2014, 02:22 PM   #10163
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery

Old 07-07-2014, 02:28 PM   #10164
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery

My Aussie. Hyper ass dog but doesn't have an ounce of aggression in her entire body..
Old 07-07-2014, 03:07 PM   #10165
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
One more

Old 07-09-2014, 11:02 AM   #10166
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Went camping for 4th of July weekend
Old 07-10-2014, 09:00 AM   #10167
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
heres one of mine from last night.
Old 07-11-2014, 04:57 PM   #10168
gunfreak is on a distinguished road
Navy: Seabee
Name: Scott
gunfreak's Tacoma Gallery
My pups

Josie is the tan boxer, Bella is the black boxer/bull mastiff. They are both 2
Attached Thumbnails
Lets See Your Dogs!!-v__1650.jpg  
Old 07-12-2014, 12:29 AM   #10169
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Yeehooo went swimmin with his new floating kong
Old 07-12-2014, 01:42 AM   #10170
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Recent pic.....with his devilish grin....

Old 07-12-2014, 05:38 AM   #10171
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Dixie had to stand guard while I loaded firewood this morning

Old 07-12-2014, 05:43 AM   #10172
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
He looks pissed off? Is that his normal look or won't you do something with him and he's telling you!!!???
Old 07-12-2014, 07:12 AM   #10173
johnboyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutjohnboyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: John
johnboyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Speaking of pissed off.... I want to add some text to this picture of my pups:
Old 07-12-2014, 08:03 AM   #10174
-TacoREX
TacoREX is on a distinguished road

Name: Evan
TacoREX's Tacoma Gallery
Rex
Old 07-12-2014, 10:02 AM   #10175
NCTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
NCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboyTRD View Post
Speaking of pissed off.... I want to add some text to this picture of my pups:
That's am awesome look on the front terrier. The white one looks like my little one.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:38 AM   #10176
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
In those eyes I read...."Really"
Old 07-12-2014, 03:25 PM   #10177
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rme View Post
He looks pissed off? Is that his normal look or won't you do something with him and he's telling you!!!???
Nah, she was just ready for me to get done loadin so she could go play.
Old 07-12-2014, 05:59 PM   #10178
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Had a huge scare just now. We have an Aussie that likes to tug on the other dog collars. Well while she was tugging Ash must have rolled and it trap her jaw and started choking Ash. I tried my best to calm the screaming dog so I could give Ash a tiny bit of air as I yelled for help to get a knife. Of course no one came. I decided a dogs jaw could be fixed and pulled at hard as I could on the collar. A few tugs later and it popped off and Ellie walked away with some bloody gums . Ash just laid there catching his breath and looked at me. Coulda lost him today . I'll be making him a much better collar when I get back home next week sometime. Any one have a nice leather collar for their dog?
Old 07-12-2014, 06:10 PM   #10179
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaco View Post
Had a huge scare just now. We have an Aussie that likes to tug on the other dog collars. Well while she was tugging Ash must have rolled and it trap her jaw and started choking Ash. I tried my best to calm the screaming dog so I could give Ash a tiny bit of air as I yelled for help to get a knife. Of course no one came. I decided a dogs jaw could be fixed and pulled at hard as I could on the collar. A few tugs later and it popped off and Ellie walked away with some bloody gums . Ash just laid there catching his breath and looked at me. Coulda lost him today . I'll be making him a much better collar when I get back home next week sometime. Any one have a nice leather collar for their dog?
Happy to hear there was a good ending. Poor pup.

Maybe take collars off when they are playing I have to do that when the girls have friends over... Zoie and Baily both like to tug on collars.

What kind of collar was it? I just use the double layer nylon with the buckle. Easy to unbuckle in an emergency.
Old 07-12-2014, 06:13 PM   #10180
Social Critic
DeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeltaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 23rd Infantry Division
Name: Steve
DeltaSteve's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeetdad View Post
Cardigan Welsh Corgi...blue merle
Very rare and beautiful ......Amazing color

Products Discussed in this Thread