Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Pets

Notices

Lets See Your Dogs!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2007, 05:07 AM   #1
TJOPILOT will become famous soon enough
TJOPILOT's Tacoma Gallery
Lets See Your Dogs!!

It had to be done with all you Carolina Alliance guys out there!!! I know you guys all have labs. Lets see your bad kids!

My terror lost in the grass:

Dakota's normal lazy position:

Old 09-08-2007, 06:22 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
awesome dog bro!! my dad has a chocolate lab.....and i guarantee you he weighs 160lbs, he's huge!! very friendly, but he'll let ya know when someone pulls up in the yard too. unfortunately, my wife and i dont have a dog yet......but as soon as we get out of this condo complex, we are gonna have a few.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:13 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance
LQQKatmy06 is on a distinguished road

LQQKatmy06's Tacoma Gallery
My Boxers.
Attached Thumbnails
Lets See Your Dogs!!-pics-001.jpg   Lets See Your Dogs!!-bella-3-18-2007-003.jpg   Lets See Your Dogs!!-family-045.jpg  
Old 09-08-2007, 09:23 AM   #4
Dogs

Hey LQQK, great looking boxers! Thats what I'm getting next. Want to trade? My terror for one of yours!

And thanks Tacomaman!
Old 09-08-2007, 11:13 AM   #5
Carolina Alliance
LQQKatmy06 is on a distinguished road

LQQKatmy06's Tacoma Gallery
^^^THANX^^^Great dogs, smart and easy to train.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:30 PM   #6
nceguystaco is on a distinguished road

nceguystaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to nceguystaco Send a message via AIM to nceguystaco
boxers are awsome here is a pic of my almost 90 lb female. well i guess i will have to take a new one must have deleted them out of my puter bummer
Old 09-08-2007, 01:48 PM   #7
Ultimate Member
SLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to behold

SLOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How do you post pictures directly in the thread? I'll put some of my mut.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:52 PM   #8
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOTaco View Post
How do you post pictures directly in the thread? I'll put some of my mut.
Get an account on Photobucket. Upload your pics there (free) then they'll give you codes to embed them in here.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:03 AM   #9
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to see some Bitches.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:25 AM   #10
CVGHawks is on a distinguished road
CVGHawks's Tacoma Gallery
I just joined the site, here are our pups.

Old 09-09-2007, 10:34 AM   #11
sandie is on a distinguished road

sandie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sandie Send a message via Yahoo to sandie Send a message via Skype™ to sandie
what a beautiful mastif!!! if i had room, i'd totally have one of those. here are my pooches...violet's the black one, dory's the white one
Attached Thumbnails
Lets See Your Dogs!!-dory-violet.jpg  
Old 09-09-2007, 11:04 AM   #12
LMFAO CVGHawks!!!! Love the jerseys. Good looking dogs guys! Lets see more.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:11 PM   #13
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJOPILOT View Post
Lets see more.
Some Bitches
Old 09-10-2007, 05:06 AM   #14
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Old 09-10-2007, 01:21 PM   #16
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
There are some beautiful dogs on this thread. I'm partial to boxers but i have a friend that has a black lab/hound mix and he is awesome. Very well tempered, not huge but not small by any means (prolly around 60 lbs) and he is the cutest dog ever. He has the cute lab face and big floppy hound ears. I currently dont have dogs but when i get my house (hopefully sooner than later) i'll be getting one of the above mentioned breeds
Old 09-10-2007, 02:22 PM   #17
CVGHawks is on a distinguished road
CVGHawks's Tacoma Gallery
I always thought I'd put my dogs in the bed on the truck, but as soon as we got our first one I made my wife sit in the bed on the truck.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:14 PM   #18
Carolina Alliance
07TRDsport is on a distinguished road

07TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
Heres my baby..
Old 09-10-2007, 03:55 PM   #19
Born to Ride

This Forum has gone to the dog's.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:22 AM   #20
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVGHawks View Post
I always thought I'd put my dogs in the bed on the truck, but as soon as we got our first one I made my wife sit in the bed on the truck.
Yeah, but do you have a problem with your wife getting out of the bed before you tell her its okay?

Products Discussed in this Thread