Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Would anyone like to make me a signature?

Old 06-30-2010, 02:31 PM   #1
BBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud of

Name: Brent
BBiggs's Tacoma Gallery
Would anyone like to make me a signature?

My truck looks different than the signature. Would anyone like to build me one?

It's okay if nobody wants to, I'll make it myself. But I know a lot of people probably enjoy doing design work and working with photoshop and stuff.

I would really appreciate it, and would obviously step right up to help you out with anything I can in the future.

Anyway. Just throwing that out there.

I just want something simple, with a picture of my truck, and some sort of classy texture or something with maybe a gradient, and then a classy text that says "BBIGGS" and then maybe "est. 1991" under my name. That might be a decent amount of humor for a signature. I'm also open to ideas. Anyway. Let me know. I might have to bump this a few times to get an answer from someone, but I might as well try.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:43 PM   #2
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
post a high res pic of your truck that you would like to use.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:41 PM   #3
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Officer
madisonsfinest's Tacoma Gallery
If this is still going I would love to have one too! Here is an image:http://www.tacomaworld.com/p/pb/i32/...k/IMG_2851.jpg
http://www.tacomaworld.com/p/pb/i32/...k/IMG_2852.jpg
Old 07-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #4
Trap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trap's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

,,,Your picture is hard to work with. Difficult to get the file size small enough so it will work here.
Attached Thumbnails
Would anyone like to make me a signature?-madisonsfinest.gif   Would anyone like to make me a signature?-madisonsfinest3.gif   Would anyone like to make me a signature?-madisonsfinest4.gif   Would anyone like to make me a signature?-madisonsfinest5.gif  
Old 07-13-2010, 06:08 AM   #5
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Officer
madisonsfinest's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. Maybe I'll get a better pic to work with!
Old 07-13-2010, 10:18 AM   #6
BBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud of

BBiggs's Tacoma Gallery
Okay. Here you go. I'd like it to be classy looking. No silly text, just a classy, simplistic typeface like Helvetica. With some sort of texture in the background. Like a Victorian wallpaper or something. See what you can do. And preferably wide and short. I don't like the ones that take up too much vertical space. They're a bother for everyone trying to read threads.
Attached Thumbnails
Would anyone like to make me a signature?-img_2393.jpg   Would anyone like to make me a signature?-img_2394.jpg  
Old 07-13-2010, 10:20 AM   #7
Trap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trap's Tacoma Gallery
madisonsfinests: You picked the one I like the best. The thing that kills you is getting it under 15k in file size. That is a very small file size.

BBiggs. I kind of like the one you have now, it's pretty good. Just to give you a idea these things are difficult to make not easy. Easy if you had the correct type of picture
Old 07-13-2010, 10:23 AM   #8

BBiggs's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry but I'm a bit of a critic, so I've got some constructive criticism. The only thing is that the text is centered, however the truck is not. It would look a lot better if you cropped one side and then re centered the text.

And to get the right filesize, you just go in photoshop and go to "Save for Web or Device" and you can pick the filesize you need and it makes the necessary alterations to the picture to get it to that size.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:55 AM   #9

Trap's Tacoma Gallery
You right you can make it any file size you want. Problem is you loose detail for ever bit you trim.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:57 AM   #10

BBiggs's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah it's true. If you use png, it seems to not lose as much color I find.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #12

Trap's Tacoma Gallery
You can't use PNG, tried that. it's like 60k. It's on the verge right now of falling off the cliff in quality. No bad. HDR and it's like 14.8k. The one I made anyway. Normally i would not use such a font for a label but his name is so long it was the best pick I could find out of about the thousand I tried. At least you can read it. Enjoy it, That font cost me over a 100 bucks. You get to see it for free.