Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Canīt copy and paste picīs from flick

Old 06-30-2010, 05:16 PM   #1
icefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant future

Name: Fridfinnur
icefox's Tacoma Gallery
Canīt copy and paste picīs from flick

Something has changed in flickr I can't seem to find the path for pictures I want to link to a post at TW. There is a share option and there and I can copy a path but that is not working.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:20 PM   #2
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Right click on the photo and select the size you would like to view. it'll open the selected size then you right click it again and go to properties. The url address for the photo in that size will be in there and then you can copy and paste it into your post. Just worked through that myself about 5 min ago. Hope that helps