Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Pictures from my new 50D

Old 07-11-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures from my new 50D

Just got my new 50D a couple weeks ago and have been having fun with it. Here are some of my pictures including some from my sisters wedding this past weekend:

Here are some pictures I snapped the other day:

This was one from a set I was taking to create an HDR, but I have a crappy tripod so the shots didn't line up. So the sky is over exposed but I like how it looks:

And another shoot:

And from the wedding:

Old 07-12-2010, 12:55 AM   #2
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Dope
Old 07-12-2010, 12:57 AM   #3
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
your wife is pretty haha congrats
Old 07-12-2010, 12:57 AM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Brian! I guess I need to go down to Hannah with you so you can take some pictures of my truck
Old 07-12-2010, 01:17 AM   #5
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
lookin good, you should try shooting with your white balance on the "shade" or "cloudy" setting, it'll warm up all your pictures, especially skin tones. not always of course, but for sunny or bright days it works very well
Old 07-12-2010, 07:04 AM   #6
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
your wife is pretty haha congrats

That is my sister
Old 07-12-2010, 07:06 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
lookin good, you should try shooting with your white balance on the "shade" or "cloudy" setting, it'll warm up all your pictures, especially skin tones. not always of course, but for sunny or bright days it works very well
Thanks and you are very right. White balance is the next thing I have to delve into and fiddle with
Old 07-12-2010, 07:09 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Looks good Brian! I guess I need to go down to Hannah with you so you can take some pictures of my truck
Good eye lol
Old 07-12-2010, 07:18 AM   #9
ocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant futureocabj has a brilliant future
ocabj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
Thanks and you are very right. White balance is the next thing I have to delve into and fiddle with
As long as you shoot RAW, you can easily change the white balance in post.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:46 AM   #10
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. I wore chucks at my wedding too
Old 07-14-2010, 07:47 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocabj View Post
As long as you shoot RAW, you can easily change the white balance in post.
Unfortunately I forgot that I changed it back to JPEG so these were not shot in RAW
Old 07-14-2010, 08:13 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Very nice Brian, not your first SLR is it
Thank you. It is not my first SLR. I have had a few film SLRs and this is my second DSLR and probably 6 or 7 digital point and shoots in between. The DSLR's definitely blow the point and shoots out of the water.

I think my photo's are pretty good but there is definitely room for improvement I just have to get some more time in with the camera