LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

EF ♥ Love Photoshoot!

Old 07-26-2010, 12:35 AM   #1
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
EF ♥ Love Photoshoot!

Well it's been a while since I've hung out with some of my buddies from the Honda scene for those of you who don't know I come from the Honda World! I had a 91 CBP CRX that I had been building over the past 8 years or so. A couple of months ago I had a little accident in the car, and I parted the whole thing out. Anyway I am blabbing away...I got to hang out with my EF Buddies today and I had a blast. Can't way until I buy another CRX

Here are a couple of pictures of my old Car...

Glasstop

Ok enough with my car here are some pictures of my buddies cars...

Old 07-26-2010, 12:36 AM   #2
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 07-26-2010, 12:36 AM   #3
The Photo Ninja!

Old 07-26-2010, 12:41 AM   #5
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
nice...i though i seen a 5 lug but no im tripping. did you use flash in the last 3 pictures?
Old 07-26-2010, 12:42 AM   #6
The Photo Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Nice! Not my cup of tea but clean cars.
I'll tell you right now...I'm not a fan of all Hondas. The only ones I like are 88-91 Honda CRXs and Hatchbacks. I could care less for all the others one out there! But I am a big CRX guy, I love CRXs, always have and always will.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:44 AM   #8
The Photo Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
nice...i though i seen a 5 lug but no im tripping. did you use flash in the last 3 pictures?
No, no 5 lugs and no flash at all in any of the shots...if I had some flash equipment it would be different as I would be using flash for all this. With that said, I can't wait until I can afford all the flash/strobes that I want.

on a side note I did do the 4x114.3 96 Spec ITR swap on my car. That's why I had the ITR wheels on it.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:47 AM   #9
The Photo Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
They are fun to drive! But around here in the 909 people try to fix them up but fail miserably.
Some people just don't understand the meaning of the word "Clean Looking" and just butcher the shit out of cars. It's the only thing I hated about being part of the "Honda" scene it totally associates you with "Them" our little crew is different we hate all that flashy shit we prefer the low key clean look on cars...
Old 07-26-2010, 12:47 AM   #10
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
No, no 5 lugs and no flash at all in any of the shots...if I had some flash equipment it would be different as I would be using flash for all this. With that said, I can't wait until I can afford all the flash/strobes that I want.

on a side note I did do the 4x114.3 96 Spec ITR swap on my car. That's why I had the ITR wheels on it.

Dope....I used to have a EM1 and it was pos after they stoled it....bastards
Old 07-26-2010, 12:50 AM   #11
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
cool pics man! what kinda of numbers were those cars lookin at?
Old 07-26-2010, 12:55 AM   #13
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Nice rides.... Lovin that glass top
Old 07-26-2010, 01:09 AM   #15
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Those cars are clean! Very nice.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:32 AM   #16
efmugen will become famous soon enough

efmugen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
I'll tell you right now...I'm not a fan of all Hondas. The only ones I like are 88-91 Honda CRXs and Hatchbacks. I could care less for all the others one out there! But I am a big CRX guy, I love CRXs, always have and always will.
same here man... Ive been through 5 EF's already
Old 07-26-2010, 01:47 AM   #18
Mud Junkie
TaComatoseSR5 is a jewel in the roughTaComatoseSR5 is a jewel in the roughTaComatoseSR5 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Stephen
TaComatoseSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Nice crx I had one same color but mine didnt have the glass roof or jdm front end. You did a great job on that car super clean and looks fairly stock to a non-honda guy.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:49 AM   #19
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
That silver CRX is pure SEX!!!
Old 07-26-2010, 06:30 AM   #20
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
sweeeeeet