Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

DC ♥ Love Shoot!

Old 08-01-2010, 10:53 PM   #1
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
DC ♥ Love Shoot!

Hahaha...we were at it again this weekend, except this time with my buddies DC2 that he just got back from paint...I know they are not Tacomas but I've had the itch to start shooting some cars as of late. We don't wheel in the summer here in SoCal so I need to fill my time with other cars!

Old 08-01-2010, 10:53 PM   #2
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 08-01-2010, 10:54 PM   #3
The Photo Ninja!

I tried to do a little HDR...it came out ok but not as great as Viets HDR shots... (Hey Viet maybe we can do some kind of Web session so you can give me some pointers, I have all the shots, and Photomatix, LMK.)

This one is not HDR, I just snapped it real quick before we left...

Old 08-01-2010, 10:56 PM   #4
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
sweet...theres a bit of grain in the pix.....bro!!! any tips on rolling shots like the first pic?
Old 08-01-2010, 10:58 PM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
is that the new Daewoo?
Old 08-01-2010, 10:59 PM   #6
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Once again, well done Marlon!
Old 08-01-2010, 10:59 PM   #7
The Photo Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
sweet...theres a bit of iso in the pix.....bro!!! any tips on rolling shots like the first pic?
Something is up with my 50mm lens the ISO is set to 100 but my shots are coming out grainy as of late I actually like it But I have to see whats up with that.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:00 PM   #8
The Photo Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
is that the new Daewoo?
Daewoo? Haha...no Daewoo's here dude!
Old 08-01-2010, 11:01 PM   #9
No better friend,No worse enemy...
InfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant future
Marines: iKill
Name: G
InfidelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
is that the new Daewoo?
Old 08-01-2010, 11:01 PM   #10
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

just messing with ya! love ur work, when u gonna shoot my truck?!?
Old 08-01-2010, 11:06 PM   #11
The Photo Ninja!

Quote:
just messing with ya! love ur work, when u gonna shoot my truck?!?
I'm Ready whenever you are bro...we can either do a urban shoot somewhere in LA or we can head out to the Desert! Your call!
Old 08-01-2010, 11:08 PM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
I'm Ready whenever you are bro...we can either do a urban shoot somewhere in LA or we can head out to the Desert! Your call!
ohh desert for sure!!!! You wanna come out to the Lucerne Night race on August 14? I bet it will be the perfect place for you to get the best shots
Old 08-01-2010, 11:17 PM   #13
The Photo Ninja!

Quote:
ohh desert for sure!!!! You wanna come out to the Lucerne Night race on August 14? I bet it will be the perfect place for you to get the best shots
Well if you are offering a ride count me in...Other wise I have no way of getting up there that day!
Old 08-01-2010, 11:21 PM   #15
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
Well if you are offering a ride count me in...Other wise I have no way of getting up there that day!
I got you for a ride for sure
Old 08-01-2010, 11:26 PM   #16
The Photo Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
whatcha talkin about Willis?
Well I am talking about the rock crawling crew...hahaha 100+ no thanks!

Quote:
I got you for a ride for sure
Sweet!!! Looks like I am heading to the night race!!!
Old 08-17-2010, 04:22 PM   #17
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
vvvvvvvvvTTTTAAAAAAAKKKKKKK
Old 08-17-2010, 04:26 PM   #18
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
I miss my Integra now....
Old 08-17-2010, 04:38 PM   #19
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
I was going to ask about the grain, too....

Great shots though!
Old 08-17-2010, 04:48 PM   #20
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
i had a right hand drive 99 type R integra when i was in college, bought for 10k, 1 yr later got 11k in trade towards 99 tacoma that i paid 17k for, they gave me 16k on the buy back towards my 08 DC sport trd which i paid 26k total. so n 10 years ive made out pretty good