Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Camera phone lenses

Old 08-14-2010, 04:34 PM   #1
m3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
m3zy6's Tacoma Gallery
Camera phone lenses

http://photojojo.com/store/awesomene...-phone-lenses/

Has anyone used these, or even seen them in person? I know they aren't serious photography tools, but the camera on my Incredible is pretty nice and I figure the wide/macro could give me more options. I could just leave the lenses in the truck, so I'd have them when I needed them.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:55 PM   #2
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Might I suggest just buying a cheaper digital point and shoot?
Old 08-20-2010, 08:33 PM   #3
m3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
m3zy6's Tacoma Gallery
Eh, Ive had multiple cameras, but I never seem to have them when I need them. And the times I do remember to take one with me I forget to use it. I was just looking for a cheap/modular solution for the random, everyday shots.
The GF has a 12MP p&s, and a Cannon dslr, so if I need to do any serious shooting Im covered.

Im going to order them when they get them back in stock, at $40 its worth a shot. I'll post a review with sample pics when I get them.