Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Jerry Lee Photography

Old 08-18-2010, 12:50 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry Lee Photography

Take a look at my site & tell me what you think.
http://jerryleephotography.com/index.html
Old 08-18-2010, 12:59 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! i loved that shot so much I had to make it the banner.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:00 PM   #4
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know what you can do but can you make it so I could not just copy an image like this?

Just to keep anyone from helping themselves to pics.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:04 PM   #5
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
To be honest with you I have no idea how to block the images from right click copy. The file size is very small 401/700px so there not printable.

But if you know an HTML code i could put in front of an image that would be great.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:10 PM   #6
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
To be honest with you I have no idea how to block the images from right click copy. The file size is very small 401/700px so there not printable.

But if you know an HTML code i could put in front of an image that would be great.

Sorry that is beyond me. I can look at them all day however.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:11 PM   #7
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I just Googled it and found an HTML code I'm going to test it tonight.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:13 PM   #8
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-18-2010, 01:25 PM   #9
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I know you said you found it in a later post, but just incase you found different.. its a Java Script not html and it should be placed in right after your closed head tag ...

</head>

<script language="JavaScript">
// distributed by http://hypergurl.com <!-- var popup="Sorry, right-click
is disabled.\n\nThis Site Copyright ©2000"; function noway(go) { if
(document.all) { if (event.button == 2) { alert(popup); return false; } } if (document.layers)
{ if (go.which == 3) { alert(popup); return false; } } } if (document.layers)
{ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); } document.onmousedown=noway; // -->
</script>

Let me know if you need more help!
Old 08-18-2010, 01:40 PM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
I know you said you found it in a later post, but just incase you found different.. its a Java Script not html and it should be placed in right after your closed head tag ...

</head>

(document.all) { if (event.button == 2) { alert(popup); return false; } } if (document.layers)
</script>

Oh yeah it's JavaScript my bad I'm not much of a programmer and yes that is the one I found.

Thanks for posting it.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:48 PM   #11
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
No prob, since your local we should team up! Graphic Design on my end Photography on yours

Some nice shots on the website man
Old 08-18-2010, 01:59 PM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah man if you ever need anything shot let me know maybe we can exchange services.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:04 PM   #13

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Totally! And since your in the area, you should come to a mod day or a little wheelin' meet and greet. Ill keep you posted on when we have our next one.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:12 PM   #14
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah sounds good. I'm going to a Mod day up in Roseville next month.

Keep me posted.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:18 PM   #15
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Also for protecting images you could also do a little nice trick:

Post the picture as a background in a HTML cell
then in that cell post a clear png or gif image same size as the picture.

When a user right clicks the images and clicks save image as, they will be saving the clear gif/png image instead of your picture.

Simple but can fool many
Old 08-18-2010, 08:57 PM   #16
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post

</head>

</script>

So I tested the JavaScript in dreamweaver And it's not working
Old 08-18-2010, 09:13 PM   #17
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
I can't get that script working, a simpler one is simply replacing the
Quote:
<body>
tag with
Quote:
<body oncontextmenu="return false;">
It will disable the right click on most browsers, but won't show a message.

btw just checked your website your <body> tag has some other stuff in it, simply add the
Quote:
oncontextmenu="return false;"
to it
Old 08-18-2010, 09:27 PM   #18
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by epa4wd View Post
I can't get that script working, a simpler one is simply replacing the tag with
It will disable the right click on most browsers, but won't show a message.

btw just checked your website your <body> tag has some other stuff in it, simply add the to it

Hell yeah man it worked thanks! Uploading now
Old 08-18-2010, 09:31 PM   #19
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hell yeah man it worked thanks! Uploading now
Awesome just checked it, its definitely working!
BTW awesome photography, wish I had skill like that.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:57 AM   #20
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by epa4wd View Post
Awesome just checked it, its definitely working!
BTW awesome photography, wish I had skill like that.

Thanks again