Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Canon Rebel T2i

Old 08-24-2010, 02:24 PM   #1
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Canon Rebel T2i

I'm really thinking about getting this camera. I had Canon's for years and am really pleased with the quality. I would love to get your thoughts on this camera. Anyone have experiences with this camera? and if so, is it worth 1k price range? The reviews over the net seem really good but it'll be nice hearing from you guys and gals.

I'd like to keep this camera for many years. I really enjoy shooting landscapes, flowers, plants, my child and of course my Tacoma.

Thanks for your input.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:20 PM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
amazing machine.
the only thing i dont like with it is IMO its very flimsy (feeling) now i dont know if thats because its so light or whatever but thats been my only thing with canon that i dont like. other than that, its an amazing camera. shoots beautifully.

basically they call it the baby 7D. the BIGGEST difference is the 7D has 2 image processors the t2i has one. thus meaning the 7D is 8fps and the t2i is 3.7fps. other than small things you wouldnt notice right off the bat, thats the difference.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:51 PM   #3
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man! I saw the reviews on the net and it seems to be great. Glad to hear it from a fellow member here. Thanks a lot
Old 08-24-2010, 05:55 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
Thanks man! I saw the reviews on the net and it seems to be great. Glad to hear it from a fellow member here. Thanks a lot
no problem! i work for best buy

but im sure someone with a t2i will show up. they are selling out almost everyday at the store
Old 08-24-2010, 06:09 PM   #5

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Thats great. We have no Best Buy stores here at all. We do have The Source and they have the camera listed at $999cdn. Pretty pricey but it seems to be worth it