Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

A new chop of my truck

Old 09-04-2010, 11:23 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
A new chop of my truck

i did the bhlm, color matched grille, and tires(wich im really starting to like).

im for sure doing the bhlm and color matched grille.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:24 PM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
oh and any input? comments? lol
Old 09-04-2010, 11:25 PM   #3
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
will look good
Old 09-04-2010, 11:34 PM   #4
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
will look good
yeah i think it will too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Do it!!! And add sliders, looks really good up front
haha i would love sliders!
and thanks!
Old 09-04-2010, 11:38 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
1 word...

"Sexxxy"

Looks great man...Those General are awesome looking!
Old 09-04-2010, 11:39 PM   #6
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
1 word...

"Sexxxy"

Looks great man...Those General are awesome looking!
haha thanks bud.

it wont be for a while till i swap the tires. but the grill and headlights will be easy
Old 09-04-2010, 11:40 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
haha thanks bud.

it wont be for a while till i swap the tires. but the grill and headlights will be easy
Oh shit...is that photo shopped?
Old 09-04-2010, 11:41 PM   #8
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Oh shit...is that photo shopped?
yeah
Old 09-04-2010, 11:42 PM   #9

Quote:
yeah

I'm a ra-tard
Old 09-05-2010, 09:34 AM   #11
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
X2!
Thanks!
Old 09-05-2010, 09:36 AM   #12

Quote:

Its not my fault...I was dropped on my head repeatedly as a child
Old 09-05-2010, 09:37 AM   #13
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
looks great, I would try to stuff a little bigger tire when you actually do it.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:00 AM   #14
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
looks great, I would try to stuff a little bigger tire when you actually do it.
yeah i would do a 285

do i need wheel spacers though? or just trimming?
Old 09-05-2010, 10:07 AM   #15
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah i would do a 285

both with the stock offroad wheels
Old 09-05-2010, 10:13 AM   #16
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
uugghhhhhh i need more hours at best buy
Old 09-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #17
RSH904 is a jewel in the roughRSH904 is a jewel in the roughRSH904 is a jewel in the roughRSH904 is a jewel in the rough

RSH904's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks amazing. I love it. Ive been waiting to see someone rock the new General Grabber. Looks great on the red truck.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #18
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Looks chopped
Old 09-05-2010, 10:15 AM   #19

Quote:
yeah i would do a 285

Dude...when I had my stock TRD Off Road wheels a 285 wouldn't even mount up...it was rubbing on the UCAs soooo bad. Don't get spacers bud, just get a more back spaced wheel... like 4.5 - 5" (but you know that )