Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

New Lens = New Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Old 09-05-2010, 10:18 PM   #1
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
New Lens = New Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

The lens is a 50mm f1.8 i bought from a member here, I have a D5o0o with NO focus motor in the body, This fucking thing is a bitch to get a sharp focus in dark situations, 2/5 shots are in focus.

Here are some random shots of my taco

My love

Old 09-05-2010, 10:21 PM   #2
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
It's a fun lens to use...we've got the Canon equivalent.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:23 PM   #3
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSTIZO99 View Post
It's a fun lens to use...we've got the Canon equivalent.

indeed yes, but only in daylight cause im using it without AF
Old 09-05-2010, 10:27 PM   #4
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Nice new lens it looks to be taking good pictures.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:30 PM   #5
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Drool-worthy!!!
Old 09-06-2010, 12:00 PM   #6

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Nice new lens it looks to be taking good pictures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
Drool-worthy!!!

Thanks guys, i really need to D90
Old 09-06-2010, 05:14 PM   #8
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same lens. It's good for low light condition. D5000 was my first choice and actually bought it but returned it the next day as the no motor was the turn off.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:44 PM   #9

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah a really turn off but ill keep using it for a while.

Jason, yeah true but I also need flash at lower f's
Old 09-06-2010, 05:49 PM   #10
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
Yeah a really turn off but ill keep using it for a while.

Jason, yeah true but I also need flash at lower f's
You mean higher f stops Maybe raise the iso a step or two.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:51 PM   #11

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
I was at f 3.5 and 1500 iso :\
Old 09-06-2010, 06:06 PM   #13

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
What's that? Just light meter and all the good stuff check out my picture thread
Old 09-06-2010, 06:13 PM   #15

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
I thought that may be asked so I came prepared.

Ohh that, yeah i use it only on AF lenses
Old 09-06-2010, 06:16 PM   #17
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
love my 50mm 1.4
Old 09-06-2010, 06:17 PM   #18

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
its sure does but it doest matter cause my cam doesn't AF with the 50mm

Now this is a diff story

Old 09-06-2010, 06:18 PM   #19

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
love my 50mm 1.4

Let me see some of you 50mm shots yo!
Old 09-06-2010, 06:19 PM   #20
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
Let me see some of you 50mm shots yo!
oh man i would have to dig deep.

one sec