Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Round 2 with the 50mm f1.8

Old 09-07-2010, 08:39 PM   #1
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Round 2 with the 50mm f1.8

Got better using MF,

12.5 inch wide tires get you laid!

This is at 18mm, HDR wannabe
Old 09-07-2010, 08:45 PM   #2
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice. Love the very first Tacomas. If I was on my comp now I'd post a pic of mine. But definitely good lookin pics
Old 09-07-2010, 10:17 PM   #3
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaDan View Post
Very nice. Love the very first Tacomas. If I was on my comp now I'd post a pic of mine. But definitely good lookin pics

Thanks man, i see yours in the little sig pic its white also!
Old 09-07-2010, 10:18 PM   #4
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Looks chopped.

Nah, JK. I love your work bro! A++
Old 09-07-2010, 10:20 PM   #5

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
Looks chopped.

Nah, JK. I love your work bro! A++
Thanks dude

Chopped? Where! No editing here well just the HDR one
Old 09-08-2010, 09:04 AM   #6
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
neat. you got steady hands
Old 09-08-2010, 09:15 AM   #7
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
camera?
Old 09-08-2010, 12:02 PM   #8

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTacoms View Post
neat. you got steady hands
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
camera?

I shoot with a D5000
Old 09-08-2010, 12:04 PM   #9
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Nice shots, I love the first one.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:23 PM   #10

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
Nice shots, I love the first one.

Thanks
Old 09-08-2010, 12:43 PM   #11
Taco Newb
Imaking will become famous soon enough

Name: Isaac
Imaking's Tacoma Gallery
I think I need a new lens...
Old 09-08-2010, 12:50 PM   #12

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaking View Post
I think I need a new lens...

lol what you have? the 18-55?
Old 09-08-2010, 12:52 PM   #13
Taco Newb
Imaking will become famous soon enough

Name: Isaac
Imaking's Tacoma Gallery
Yessir.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:18 PM   #14

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaking View Post
Yessir.

Dude this lens is a must have!! around 90 bucks used A GOOD BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
Old 09-08-2010, 01:20 PM   #15
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
Dude this lens is a must have!! around 90 bucks used A GOOD BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
I want!!!
Old 09-08-2010, 01:25 PM   #16

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I want!!!

GET IT!!!!! Mr. McAndrew!
Old 09-08-2010, 06:30 PM   #18

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomadude89 View Post
Sweet pics man.

You oughta put fender flares on your truck! They would look great with those tires.

thanks , Yeah but i need my left fender fix first
Old 09-16-2010, 04:49 AM   #19
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
95 ftw!!
Old 09-16-2010, 02:56 PM   #20

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trd7 View Post
95 ftw!!