LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

a good photography forum

Old 09-10-2010, 11:21 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
a good photography forum

so whats a good photography forum?

the reason i ask this is because i dont want to join the toyota nation of photography forums
Old 09-10-2010, 11:22 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
x2
Old 09-10-2010, 11:23 PM   #3
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
cmack you shoot canon right?

www.photography-on-the.net/forum

is great for Canon shooters IMO
Old 09-10-2010, 11:24 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
he shoots nikon
gettoutta here with your canon
Old 09-10-2010, 11:25 PM   #5
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
that is one of the best forum eva!

Canon though
Old 09-10-2010, 11:26 PM   #6
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
that is one of the best forum eva!

Canon though
yea its a great forum. I dont think they make any good ones for Nikon cause Nikon and good just dont go.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:27 PM   #7
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
cmack you shoot canon right?

www.photography-on-the.net/forum

is great for Canon shooters IMO
Nope. I shoot Nikon.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:27 PM   #8
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea its a great forum. I dont think they make any good ones for Nikon cause Nikon and good just dont go.

yeah right!
Old 09-10-2010, 11:28 PM   #9
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
just man up and make the switch.

you know you want to
Old 09-10-2010, 11:28 PM   #10

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Nikon users unite!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2010, 11:28 PM   #11

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
just man up and make the switch.

you know you want to

he does but he invested in lens ha!
Old 09-10-2010, 11:29 PM   #12

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Nikoncafe.com?
Old 09-10-2010, 11:30 PM   #13

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/
Old 09-10-2010, 11:32 PM   #14
Hi
LOL Nope, Ill stick with Canon. Ive used them for years with no issues so why switch now. I am envious of your shutter sound on the Nikon though. I know its a small detail and pretty irrelevant but the Nikon makes a cooler shutter sound. And thats about it. it fails at life at everything else. LOL JK.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:00 AM   #15
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL Nope, Ill stick with Canon. Ive used them for years with no issues so why switch now. I am envious of your shutter sound on the Nikon though. I know its a small detail and pretty irrelevant but the Nikon makes a cooler shutter sound. And thats about it. it fails at life at everything else. LOL JK.
lol no i know what you mean.

i love my d60...ill love my new body next week
Old 09-11-2010, 12:12 AM   #16

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol no i know what you mean.

i love my d60...ill love my new body next week

hook it up with a d90
Old 09-11-2010, 12:28 AM   #17
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
hook it up with a d90

I can get the body for a price that'll make you puke
Old 09-11-2010, 12:38 AM   #18

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can get the body for a price that'll make you puke

How muchy? make me puke!!!!

(NO HOMO)
Old 09-11-2010, 12:41 AM   #19
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I know how much
Old 09-11-2010, 12:48 AM   #20

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I know how much

How much Mr. McAndrew