Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Pix of your Rig

Old 10-02-2010, 10:22 PM   #1
TundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cris
TundraStop's Tacoma Gallery
Pix of your Rig

Post em here edited shots of your rig, doesnt have to be fancy just some shots you wanna share!
Old 10-02-2010, 10:23 PM   #2
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
you first
Old 10-02-2010, 10:23 PM   #3
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-02-2010, 10:24 PM   #4
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 10-02-2010, 10:29 PM   #5
TundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTundraStop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

working on a few lol!
Old 10-02-2010, 10:30 PM   #6

Great shot brian looks like a killer off-roading spot
Old 10-02-2010, 10:37 PM   #8

Old 10-02-2010, 10:39 PM   #9

Old 10-02-2010, 10:40 PM   #10
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
I fuckin love that Tundra man!
Old 10-02-2010, 10:45 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw154 View Post
I fuckin love that Tundra man!
Thanks Jared I do too hehe!
Old 10-02-2010, 10:46 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Bronco Flats!

I dont think the tundra would look good after I took it in some of the places you go tri! Tacomas fit well tundras not so much lol sick pix bro
Old 10-03-2010, 04:12 PM   #14
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Dude Cris your truck makes RBP grilles look good!!
Old 10-03-2010, 04:17 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
Dude Cris your truck makes RBP grilles look good!!

Lol thanks aaron! I got the grille as a bday gift from my girl
Old 10-03-2010, 04:17 PM   #16
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TundraStop View Post
I dont think the tundra would look good after I took it in some of the places you go tri! Tacomas fit well tundras not so much lol sick pix bro
Yeah the Tundras are better in the Dunes and Desert than they are in the tight trails. If I didn't like the trails so much I would have replaced my Tundra with a Tundra.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #17
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by TundraStop View Post
Lol thanks aaron! I got the grille as a bday gift from my girl
Nice!! lol I need to get mine to buy a new mirror she helped shatter on a trail due to her lack of spotting haha
Old 10-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Yeah the Tundras are better in the Dunes and Desert than they are in the tight trails. If I didn't like the trails so much I would have replaced my Tundra with a Tundra.

Lol true that and same with me but vise versa!
Old 10-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #19
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i got one or two
sub'd
Old 10-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
Nice!! lol I need to get mine to buy a new mirror she helped shatter on a trail due to her lack of spotting haha

Freaking girls haha! Post some pix mane