Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

ZR's picture thread.

Old 10-04-2010, 07:22 AM   #1
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
ZR's picture thread.

From my Nikon D3000. This is my first DSLR and I love it

I need to get a tripod. IMO this would have come out a lot better

Ill add more later.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:31 AM   #2
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
From my Nikon D3000. This is my first DSLR and I love it

I need to get a tripod. IMO this would have come out a lot better

congratulations on the new camera.
Yea 3seconds is a little long for hand held.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:33 AM   #3
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by senna View Post
congratulations on the new camera.
Yea 3seconds is a little long for hand held.

this! haha I have pretty steady hands but not tripod steady
Old 10-07-2010, 11:39 AM   #4
Ace83 will become famous soon enoughAce83 will become famous soon enough
Ace83's Tacoma Gallery
^ dude pic 1 would have been very cool with tripod! and take a bit of saturation
Old 10-07-2010, 11:44 AM   #5
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Pics look great! The antique mall pic is awesome!
Old 10-07-2010, 02:02 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
Pics look great! The antique mall pic is awesome!
Thanks. That one is my favorite ive taken so far. I wish I had more time to get out and shoot more...both my camera and guns
Old 10-07-2010, 02:06 PM   #7
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
looks good! that first one is sick!
Old 10-07-2010, 05:58 PM   #8
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Take a picture of some zombies!
Old 10-08-2010, 06:50 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
I will come Oct 31'st
Old 11-21-2010, 10:09 AM   #10

a few more pics. my first attempt at miniaturization

Old 11-21-2010, 10:12 AM   #11

I got this is early this morning with the sunlight shining through the front door
Old 11-21-2010, 10:15 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
im in the white jacket

Old 11-21-2010, 03:08 PM   #13