Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Photography

Notices

Amazing accidental picture of Tacoma

Old 10-12-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
Beeson is just really niceBeeson is just really niceBeeson is just really niceBeeson is just really nice

EMS:
Name: Ryan
Beeson's Tacoma Gallery
Amazing accidental picture of Tacoma

Here is a sweet sweet picture of my '96 Tacoma taken from my friend's '96 Tacoma on a wheeling trip down to the Corvallis area of Oregon, were we rode a bunch of trails off of the 1000 line. This picture was kind of accidental, but makes the best desktop background I have ever had. He tried to get a picture of my truck, but ended up getting more of a picture of the trees and bushes, with the truck more to the side, but this picture frames PERFECTLY. The left and right sides are both blurred, with the middle staying focused and blending into the left and right. This is all thanks to the corner we were taking, slightly drifting, and him holding the camera perfectly and hitting the button at the right time, unknowingly. Enjoy, and anyone can use this picture or whatever if they want, I don't care, just thought it was cool.
Attached Thumbnails
Amazing accidental picture of Tacoma-cimg0108.jpg  
Old 10-12-2010, 03:10 PM   #2
rvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to allrvcahawaii808 is a name known to all

Name: cameron
rvcahawaii808's Tacoma Gallery
what trails in corvallis? i go to school at OSU.
Old 10-12-2010, 03:13 PM   #3
Beeson is just really niceBeeson is just really niceBeeson is just really niceBeeson is just really nice

EMS:
Name: Ryan
Beeson's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, that's where the friend who took us out went. If you head out to newport somewhere around there you can access a logging trail called the 1000 line. My friend is a forest firefighter out there, so he knew everywhere to take us. There are some sweet trails, alot of them get very narrow, and we even had to cut a fallen tree out of the way at one point. Just go on that 1000 line, be very careful for logging trucks that do not slow down, and head off on the trials that feed off of it.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:05 PM   #4
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeson View Post
Here is a sweet sweet picture of my '96 Tacoma taken from my friend's '96 Tacoma on a wheeling trip down to the Corvallis area of Oregon, were we rode a bunch of trails off of the 1000 line. This picture was kind of accidental, but makes the best desktop background I have ever had. He tried to get a picture of my truck, but ended up getting more of a picture of the trees and bushes, with the truck more to the side, but this picture frames PERFECTLY. The left and right sides are both blurred, with the middle staying focused and blending into the left and right. This is all thanks to the corner we were taking, slightly drifting, and him holding the camera perfectly and hitting the button at the right time, unknowingly. Enjoy, and anyone can use this picture or whatever if they want, I don't care, just thought it was cool.

If you think that amazing you should come to LA so i can take you an action picture
Old 10-12-2010, 06:10 PM   #5
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I hope your kidding...
Old 10-12-2010, 07:32 PM   #6
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
I hope your kidding...
He said it!